Extra Easy Milky tea addicts - how do you cope without cheese?

ceebeee

Silver Member
I do EE and can have 250ml of semi skimmed milk as a HeA.

I always (every day) use my allowance in tea (and coffee first thing). I have to have my tea. I have a lot of tea. In the afternoons I'm now having fruit teas.

But I miss cheese. I don't often have enough syns for cheese left and I LOVE cheese (and I mean proper cheese. I can't do the "light, low cheese". I need fat, crumbly mature cheddar or thick, creamy Stilton, etc.) I haven't had lasagne in about 4 months and I just want some cheesy goodness.

How do you other milky tea addicts cope? Can you go without cheese? Is there a decent "low" fat cheese which is crumbly, strong and wonderfully delicious that I don't know about? Or am I just going to have to bite the bullet and limit my other syns (no chance I can reduce the tea!)?

Your options are to:

go green where you get two HEAs and HEBs - and cheese is a HEB on the green plan so you could have lots lol
syn some cheese - if cheese is your love then thats what syns are there for
switch to different milk with a bigger allowance eg unsweetened alpro almond where you get 950mls. Then split your HEA so you have half milk and half cheese

:)

The red plan also has two hexa and hexb doesn't it? X

Your options are to:

go green where you get two HEAs and HEBs - and cheese is a HEB on the green plan so you could have lots lol
syn some cheese - if cheese is your love then thats what syns are there for
switch to different milk with a bigger allowance eg unsweetened alpro almond where you get 950mls. Then split your HEA so you have half milk and half cheese

:)

Great ideas!

I do red days when I fancy things like cheese on toast. So handy. Or as mentioned above I use almond milk for my coffee (its different, but really nice) and split my HexA, but its really expensive so i dont do it very often!

I'd do green or red

Use almond breeze or koko milk.. always a pound on offer somewhere and you can have loads! !!

And your cheese :)

Back