Millie's food diary

Thinking either chilli or pasta with a tomato base sauce and a quorn sausage through it! (a girl from works idea) really struggling today! Any other ideas cheekypasterfield?

I would try and help but I have no idea how to do the red plan! How much different is it? I also had a mini falafel at lunch (my best friend brought them in - yummy!) 2 syns added :)

When I don't know what to have I always google meals with say butter beans, quorn mince etc and see what comes up!!! it's usually easy to make it SW friendly.

Thanks ladies! I ended up being so lazy and just made qourn sausages and fried eggs. Was good! My appetite has been rather funny the last couple of days as not been feeling too well :( night everyone

Hi, here to sub :)
You are doing really well, I was doing well but got ill and came off, luckily I have still lost since I came off plan, about 8lbs in 6 weeks, but last week before I rejoined I gained 4lb of those 8lb by having 3 takeaways and a LOT of bread, I started getting really lazy and miserable, but didn't want to continue like that and sabotage all my hard work! Luckily I have put it behind me, restarted yesterday morning and just getting back into the swing of it, feeling better already!

Been reading through your diary and my food diary to get some inspiration for food haha, so for the next week I am going to be copying as much as possible other diaries and my meals from before, also this time round I am going it alone, not going to go to group! If I start to struggle then I will go back lol
Good luck on your journey hun :)
Liz xx

Hi, here to sub :)
You are doing really well, I was doing well but got ill and came off, luckily I have still lost since I came off plan, about 8lbs in 6 weeks, but last week before I rejoined I gained 4lb of those 8lb by having 3 takeaways and a LOT of bread, I started getting really lazy and miserable, but didn't want to continue like that and sabotage all my hard work! Luckily I have put it behind me, restarted yesterday morning and just getting back into the swing of it, feeling better already!

Been reading through your diary and my food diary to get some inspiration for food haha, so for the next week I am going to be copying as much as possible other diaries and my meals from before, also this time round I am going it alone, not going to go to group! If I start to struggle then I will go back lol
Good luck on your journey hun :)
Liz xx

Hey Liz! Thanks for subscribing :) glad to hear you are back on it!

I am feeling rather unwell at the moment - just got a sicky stomach for some reason. Think theres a bug going around in this office!! But, I have managed to stick to plan although I think I am probably not eating enough :( but we will see what the scales say tomorrow :).

Have a nice day and will update with todays eats later!

Hey Liz! Thanks for subscribing :) glad to hear you are back on it!

I am feeling rather unwell at the moment - just got a sicky stomach for some reason. Think theres a bug going around in this office!! But, I have managed to stick to plan although I think I am probably not eating enough :( but we will see what the scales say tomorrow :).

Have a nice day and will update with todays eats later!

Aww bless you! I hope you feel better soon :)
I am stuffed, had a ham and cheese omelette for lunch, forgot just how filling eating the slimming world way can be and all guilt free! I hope you manage to eat something, I know its a pain when you feel rough.
Good luck with the scales tomorrow
xx

Omelette sounds so tasty! :)

So here's my eats for today;

B - muller light yog + 2 oranges + coffee (HEXA1)
L - homemade lentil soup + 1 slice of wholemeal bread (HEXB1) + butter (2 syns)
D - SW chips + low fat cheese (HEXA2) + orange

Snacks - sugar free jelly + muller light yog
Syns - butter (2 syns) + quavers (4.5 syns) = 6.5 syns

Weigh in day tomorrow! Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me? :)

Back