Millie's food diary

Yippeeee that's fab.

well done hun thats great! nice way to treat yourself getting your nails done :D I normally head to The Body Shop haha xx

I will probably be heading to the bodyshop this weekend as in desperate need of hand cream!

This weekend will probably be quite tough for me..heading down to Leamington Spa to see my boyfriend (he moved there a year ago for work). But we usually go out for dinner and a costa coffee (oh noooooo). But if we go to nandos I can syn a meal for 6 Syns and if I use me HEXA for the skimmed milk (which I normally do anyway) I can get a gingerbread latte for 2.5 syns...so that would make a total of 8.5 syns! If we also head our for lunch on the sunday before my flight home I can get soup or some pasta I suppose!!

I am mega worried about going off plan...BUT I will have fun and enjoy my limited time with him before he comes back to Scotland at Christmas :)

Will update with todays food later on! Not decided on lunch :O

xoxo

I will probably be heading to the bodyshop this weekend as in desperate need of hand cream!

This weekend will probably be quite tough for me..heading down to Leamington Spa to see my boyfriend (he moved there a year ago for work). But we usually go out for dinner and a costa coffee (oh noooooo). But if we go to nandos I can syn a meal for 6 Syns and if I use me HEXA for the skimmed milk (which I normally do anyway) I can get a gingerbread latte for 2.5 syns...so that would make a total of 8.5 syns! If we also head our for lunch on the sunday before my flight home I can get soup or some pasta I suppose!!

I am mega worried about going off plan...BUT I will have fun and enjoy my limited time with him before he comes back to Scotland at Christmas :)

Will update with todays food later on! Not decided on lunch :O

xoxo

I love Body Shop hand creams, got my own little 'store' in my bedroom hahaha
I hope you have a great time with your boyfriend! Enjoy your meal and Costa coffee, you sound like you have it all planned out syn wise :D you will be absolutely fine, just enjoy your time together, whatever you have will be worth it just by being with him for a weekend, I haven't been out for a meal haha I know I would obsess over it :p

I need to do my food diary for today too, no clue what to have for lunch either, I have had a muller yog so far today, not very hungry, having 5% cheeseburgers and slimming world chips for dinner tonight, I can't wait hahaha lots of salad and onion :D :D

Need to go shopping to get the bits in to make sw chicken chow mein, damn its lush, have you tried it before? but really can't be bothered to walk 10 minutes down the road because its cold LOL may just go in the morning, bet I regret that decision haha

Once again enjoy your weekend hun xx

I love Body Shop hand creams, got my own little 'store' in my bedroom hahaha
I hope you have a great time with your boyfriend! Enjoy your meal and Costa coffee, you sound like you have it all planned out syn wise :D you will be absolutely fine, just enjoy your time together, whatever you have will be worth it just by being with him for a weekend, I haven't been out for a meal haha I know I would obsess over it :p

I need to do my food diary for today too, no clue what to have for lunch either, I have had a muller yog so far today, not very hungry, having 5% cheeseburgers and slimming world chips for dinner tonight, I can't wait hahaha lots of salad and onion :D :D

Need to go shopping to get the bits in to make sw chicken chow mein, damn its lush, have you tried it before? but really can't be bothered to walk 10 minutes down the road because its cold LOL may just go in the morning, bet I regret that decision haha

Once again enjoy your weekend hun xx

Thanks Liz! :D I will enjoy making the healthier choices, all part of changing my lifestyle. Just cant wait to be down sout, hate travelling.

Chow mein sounds like an amazing dinner, please share! I will be buying the fakeaway book next week then the christmas one at somepoint also, want to make lots of low syn goodies.

:D

I have found the pictures of the chow mein lol so you can see what it looks like :p it was epic! he still hasn't got back in touch, I was really hoping to make this soon :(

chow mein 1.jpg chow mein 2.jpgchow mein 3.jpgchow mein 4.jpg

It was better than what you get from the chinese imo as it wasn't greasy, the flavours were very strong, stunning haha x

I just noticed in the picture, an A4 writing pad, I must have written it in there for that to be propped up like that, just going to have a look and see if I can find it, I must have copied my faves in there just in case of lending it out! can't remember but you never know! LOL fingers crossed x

Back