Millie's food diary

Thanks for the advice ladies!

Michelle I had but people on them always seem to make really fancy meals and I am quite a simple eater haha.

Grollyzbird the chow mein sounds amazing! I am thinking I will be buying the fakeaway book when I next weigh in. As well as lots of the rocky road slimming world bars (mmmmm). I am really fancying macaroni cheese but time will not allow for that tonight :(

Thanks for the advice ladies!

Michelle I had but people on them always seem to make really fancy meals and I am quite a simple eater haha.

Grollyzbird the chow mein sounds amazing! I am thinking I will be buying the fakeaway book when I next weigh in. As well as lots of the rocky road slimming world bars (mmmmm). I am really fancying macaroni cheese but time will not allow for that tonight :(

The fakeaway book is great :) I hate macaroni cheese with a passion lol any type of cheese sauce *shudder* real pity you don't have time to make it :(

Could go macaroni cheese and SW chips! Im actually making myself so hungry haha! Have you made anything else from the book?

Haha I get hungry reading through diaries :p I haven't made anything else yet, I will let you know once I try something new and will give you my verdict lol :D

I don't know if I've said this on this thread before, but I have somewhere recently. Last night I wanted to make something with the pearl barley so I went on yummly.com & put in pearl barley in the search and loads of recipes came up, it's relatively easy to make stuff SW friendly. My tea was simple to make just chuck barley & veg in a pan cook for 25mins then add tuna it was really nice.

I don't know if I've said this on this thread before, but I have somewhere recently. Last night I wanted to make something with the pearl barley so I went on yummly.com & put in pearl barley in the search and loads of recipes came up, it's relatively easy to make stuff SW friendly. My tea was simple to make just chuck barley & veg in a pan cook for 25mins then add tuna it was really nice.

Oh! I downloaded the yummy app ages ago! Totally forgot about it :D thanks Mrs will do this next time :)

Todays eats; 27/11/2014 GREEN DAY

B - Yog + orange + Coffee (HEXA1)
L - Cheese Sandwich (HEXA2 + HEXB1) + orange + banana
D - Maybe have a wee treat after weigh in...

Syns - Butter (2 syns)

Today is D-Day! I am not expecting a lot from tonights weigh in...but we will see how it goes :) may need cheered up later haha

Todays eats; 27/11/2014 GREEN DAY

B - Yog + orange + Coffee (HEXA1)
L - Cheese Sandwich (HEXA2 + HEXB1) + orange + banana
D - Maybe have a wee treat after weigh in...

Syns - Butter (2 syns)

Today is D-Day! I am not expecting a lot from tonights weigh in...but we will see how it goes :) may need cheered up later haha

Good luck hun :)

So food so far today;

B - Bacon Roll (no fat + 7.5 syns for roll)
L - Tuna Mayo baked potato (2 Syns)

No idea what to have to dinner may pop in and get some beef and noodles :) ate a few syns today due to my loss last week felt I deserved an extra synful day ;) will be back to my average of 6-10 per day tomorrow :)

*also meant to say could only manage half my baked tottie and really struggled with my bacon roll - stomach must be getting smaller or its like 'whats this cr*p you're putting in me?!'

Foods for; 29/11/2014 GREEN DAY

B - golden crunch bran flakes (HEXB1 + A1) + yog + raspberries + strawberries

L - I napped. A lot.

D - homemade macaroni cheese (8.5 syns + HEXA2) + SW chips

Snacks - oranges + bananas + strawberries

Syns - mac n cheese (8.5) + magic stars (3.5) = 12 syns

For my HEXB2 I am going to have some cereal before bed (still have milk left over) :)

I also made slimming work biscuits!! They are amazing :D

Back