Millie's food diary

Yay well done x

Today's foods; 05/12/2014

B - 2 slices of toast with butter (HEXB + 3 syns)

L - ham salad roll with mayo (10.5 syns)

D - omelette

Another busy day with not much food!!! Totally not on purpose. Will be a lot different tomorrow :D

Hi everyone! I have not been on for a wee while as sadly a close friend of mine passed away in car crash on Monday. So I have been in my hometown with friends and family. I haven't gone off plan too much. Constantly counting my syns etc but I do not expect to lose this week. And im OK with that, sometimes theres things that are more important in life. I will update later with todays eats :)

Its very sad :( she was the kindest soul I knew. Always seen the best in people (unlike me haha). She was so young as well only 24 :( going to me a hard week but I am trying not to comfort eat (so far so good)

Hey everyone!

I haven't been on in around 2 weeks :O but that is me back :D I was so busy with funeral plans and then heading to my home town for christmas!

I spent my christmas in a lodge with my family surrounded by beautiful countryside and CHOCOLATE!!

I had my first post-christmas weigh in yesterday and it turns out I gained 3lbs :O which is good, was expecting at least 5lbs or 6lbs.

I certainly wasn't the highest gainer in my group either. But anyway I am trying to get to grips with the new plan (SW) any tips? I plan on doing EE days when I have things planned with friends and the new SP days when I have nothing planned :) hopefully this will get me back on track.

How was everyone else's christmas?

Back