MIM's on induction?

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Are they ok?
Just needed the taste and texture so made one and ate it. Was gooood !

I wouldnt on 1st two weeks. if you planning on doing induction for longer then maybe?

LOL :D sorreeee. others may say different.. x

I waited for a few weeks before having a Mim, Dreaming, but I'm sure no damage has been done - you're still having a massive reduction in carbs anyway!

Did you go savoury or sweet?

I never really did induction tbh, just kept carbs below 20g at the start, and included all sorts of non-induction friendly stuff within that, and still lost weight. It all depends on whether the weight is shifting for you or not DM. That's the joy of Atkins - you make the diet fit you, rather than the other way about!

It should not really be a problem as flax is so low carb but it just affects folk different ways, to be honest my flax porridge has more or less replaced mims as it "works" me so much better..............

I waited for a few weeks before having a Mim, Dreaming, but I'm sure no damage has been done - you're still having a massive reduction in carbs anyway!

Did you go savoury or sweet?

I made the basic one with Cinamon...was so good just buttered and scoffed.

I've always thought they are induction friendly. The Atkins site says

A MIM (Muffin in a Minute) is a low-carb, high -fiber, Induction-friendly delight that you can microwave in a coffee cup.

ah sorry then i was just doign a Jim 'clean and green' moment ;)

Back