mind if I join you?

thistimeimeanit

Hi all,

Starting off on calorie counting in the morning so decided to stop lurking. I've done every diet going and this time I really do need to stick with it.

I have about 6st to lose :'( one step at a time though. Hope to get to know you all as need the encouragement because I'm doing it from home.

Good luck everyone,
Danielle

Hi all,

Starting off on calorie counting in the morning so decided to stop lurking. I've done every diet going and this time I really do need to stick with it.

I have about 6st to lose :'( one step at a time though. Hope to get to know you all as need the encouragement because I'm doing it from home.

Good luck everyone,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,
I also calorie count and am doing my own plan from home. You have taken the first few steps which are hard so be proud of the achievement of motivating yourself to change. And your right one step at a time, you have already taken the first few I am sure you can get there. Good luck on your journey and I look forward to see those pounds drop off :)

Welcome and good luck! Like Marie, I'm also calorie counting from home, so you're definitely not alone. :) xx

hi dan
welcome to the forum and good luck on your journey xx

Good luck Danielle. I'm calorie counting as well as trying the 5:2 diet so we're all on this journey together. I'm a new one too - only two weeks done so a very long way to go as well (sigh!).

Back