MINDLESS - PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MaxieP, 11 April 2007 Social URL.

1. MaxieP

MaxieP Full Member

Hi,

I was in the Lichfield group that was dissolved after the cllr left at short notice. I'm really not getting on with the new cllr and group. I know it's not her fault, but the new group ranges from people in development in to week 3 with everything in between. I'm on week 11 and want to lose about another 2 stone. The counselling is pointless, as we've all done different things so far and what's planned seems to be a repeat. I can't really be dealing with it.

You mentioned that you were starting CD - how are you finding it? Can you point me in the direction of someone in Lichfield? I'll post this on the LL forum too, as I'm not sure which one you are using now.

Thanks in advance!

MaxieP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Hi Maxie P

I know your message was for mindless but thought I'd give you the web address for Cambridge and you should be able to locate a counsellor in Lichfield.

Cambridge Diet home page

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.