Mini challenge anyone?

Sophie_x

Im really up for a mini challenge,
i was hoping to do it from tomorrow
up until xmas eve.

If anybody is up for it let me kno

Sophie x

Yes i want to lose 12lb soo thats 2 of us in haha

Am re-starting from tomorrow, also hoping to lose half a stone between now and the 15th, (cousin's graduation party!) So count me in!

OK i will make a new thread every monday so you can all tell us your'e weight loss. I'll just call it mini xmas challenge. So join in when you feel like it I'll post 1 tomorrow so everyone can put there start weights etc xx

Lianne i will do, we can look into going to body attack once a week. I got to lose 12lbs to get to 10st 7lbs

NIce one ladies log on tomorrow to my mini xmas challenge thread to put in your info xx

Hi guys

Count me in!

I'm new to this forum but I'm well up for joining in on the Christmas challenge. I'm hoping to lose 7lbs before christmas.

Nikki:)

Count me in I wanted to lose 2 1/2 stone by christmas but I dont think it will be possible, but I will have a good go!! so my goal will be 19lbs in the next 4 weigh ins.

Happy shrinking xx

Yes i'll join - I need 15ib to get to 14 stone - god i hate saying that!!! i'm going to try so hard. I really am x

Hiya all, where are we putting our stats and that for this challenge?

Ladies im going to make a new thread so we all can put out stats in it will be called mini xmas challenge x

Back