Mini Delight

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by mebluetopaz, 18 December 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. mebluetopaz

mebluetopaz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought some chocolate today for those times when I just "fancy" some. The trouble is, I can't find the syn value for it, can anybody help me please.

It's Aldi's Dairyfine Milk Chocolate Mini Delights (milk chocolate sticks with a milky filling). There's 11 in a pack, and each stick is 18.2g 436kj/105kcals, carbs 9.0g of which sugars 8.9g, fat 7.0 of which saturates 4.2g

Please help me!!!! It's Saturday night, and the rest of the family have toffee popcorn and some chocolate covered wafer things to munch on later when we watch a film.....and I've got fruit!!! lol

Paula
    -x-

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. teecee46

teecee46 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Paula, I can only find:
    Dairyfine, Mini Chocolate Delights, Strawberry, 18g each
    5 syns each!

4. mebluetopaz

mebluetopaz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    5 syns!!!! flippin eck! I got them because I thought they might quench my "i need something nice" urges, but for 5 syns, I think I'll be giving them to the boys and going without!

Thanks for your help, I couldn't find anything at all about them! Thanks again.

Paula
    -x-

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i looked at these and saw they were just over 100 cals so i used "the dividing the amount of cals by 20 "(1syn) which comes to 5 syns u can use this on food that has no free ingredients so works well for chocolate or sweets :)

6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yep anything like sweets, chocolate, cakes or crisps etc you can use the 1 syn = 20 calorie rule, as there is no free food allowance in them.

so the chocolate would be 5 syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.