Miniature Fat Person!

charlotte_k

Gold Member
Not been around much lately and I think I need to come back. Feel like I am falling apart. Been dieting for what feels like a lifetime and I feel like don't look that different than before. My face may have changed but my body has not. I know it is smaller, but I still look fat even though I can fit into size 10 tops. Im a size 14 on the bottom and I can't shift my fat bum! I have loose skin all over and I hate it. I think I look ok with clothes on, but without I feel like I want to cry. I would rather the skin than be fat, but I wish I could just look normal for once. Sorry for the rant. x x

Oh hun. Don't worry about letting it out that's what we are all here for, to support each other. On a practical level, do you exercise? You could start some resistance training like body pump or toning exercises for bum, thighs etc. Over time, it will really help you to look more toned and loss inches I think xx

Thanks for the reply! I do a divina dvd every day! About an hour and 20 mins. My bum will not go! I can feel my muscles getting stronger and bigger but its not really helping the skin x x

Thanks for the advice. I think I will have to add extra squats! I don't know what is wrong with me latley. I feel like I can't be proud until I have finished. I feel like a failure because it's taking so long x x

Its hard to when you still look a mess x x

charlotte, what are you talking about, you look pretty amazing to me. i struggle just losing a few stones so what you have acheieved is amazing. i struggle with my head catching up with weightloss so god knows how hard it must be for you. all i can suggest is toning work and maybe go see your doc to see if they can help with the skin issue?

do you still use CD or just healthy eating?

Well done on your weight loss! Im still on cd. Im on a 810 week. I've been to the doctors and she said to go back when im at goal. I'll see what happens then. I just want a day where I don't have to think about diets or weight or skin. I feel like it has taken over my life, it's all I can think about. I really should stop moaning! It's my own fault I got 24 stone in the first place. Sorry everyone! x x

Oh hon I know that feeling! JUST that feeling. I'm pear shaped too and it's a nightmare how much loose skin is now called my bum.

I agree with squats and lounges but I would ad by saying that cardio is not as essential as strength exercises so if there is any way you can get yourself some dumbells or even go to a local gym and use their machines that will definitely show.

How long have you been on CD for? Have you had your gall bladder checked?

I do a lot of exercise. I do 4 20 mins sections. Arms, legs, abs and boxing and a warm up and cool down every day. I do it on my lunch break when im at work! You have done so well and you look amazing!! x x

Back