MINIGOAL two!!! join before the 28th september! Lose 7 pounds!! Who will win?

Peggy (Friday)
Janeg (Thursday)
Honeysponge (Friday)
Sinead (Thursday)
Daisey (Saturday) -3
Bev (Nearly40B) (Wednesday) -3
Harriet (Monday) -5.5
TeddyBear (Wednesday) -5.5
NattyBattyKoda (Monday) -5
Becky81 (Monday)

Last edited:
i was down 8lbs today :) really happy but scared of a cough bottle i have that is going to take me out of ketosis :( kinda taken the edge of the happiness

Well I guess that means you have won the mini challenge! Well done!!

Thanks Natty but in a way (which is silly, i think) feels like i am cheating with TOTM last week and a low weigh in and being sick all week. I hope it hasn't come to a stand still now tho, still loads to lose xx

BIG cheer !!!!!!!! Sinead won the challenge. You deserve it girly!!!!! Doing a dance for you as I type :)

Thanks Peggy!! you are keeping me going now, i am now where you were when you started xx

Well done sinead, that's totes amazeballs!! Xxx

I've lost 7lbs this week too am really happy that my determination and willpower has paid off, its so motivating when you get on those scales and they have gone down yay!

It was 6lbs for me this week (yesterday).
Its very motivating seeing everyones progress here, continued success to u all and best wishes for another strong week! X

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

3 off for me!!!! Pharmacist off as just had a baby so another girl weighed me!!! So happy with 3! That's me at 15.6. Feeling good. Want another 4 next week to get the 7 off.

Back