Minimins Awards!

The only problem I see here is that most people only visit the sub forum for their diet so maybe the awards should be voted for in each sub rather than as a general across the whole forum?

Can I win for most times restarted? (LOL)!!!

No doll, thats me for defo!

lifetimers - Icemoose, KD, Summerskye...

The only problem I see here is that most people only visit the sub forum for their diet so maybe the awards should be voted for in each sub rather than as a general across the whole forum?

I haven't actually planned it out or anything...It was just a random thing to do on a sunday afternoon rather than work or ironing! Feel free to take the idea elsewhere though!

Naughtiest :eek:
Agreed

Most philosophical... KD
th_boast.gif

Think I would definitely win one for.......
Best black eye x x
Probably :D

LIES!!

Mad as a hatter - KD :D

:eek: See what I mean (see previous quote), and I'll have that siggy back now!! :p

Can I win for most times restarted? (LOL)!!!

You'll get there. Most times dieted...that's me:eek: Not anymore though..so maybe you're just waiting for your right time.

On a serious note. Most inspirational. I want to knock that one off the list. There are so many inspirational people here. Whether you've lost one stone or more. Whether it's been a mad struggle and you're still trying to lose a pound...inspirational for keeping on trying.

It's a great thread, but keep it fun. Don't want anyone getting hurt because they feel their achievements have gone unnoticed.

I haven't actually planned it out or anything...It was just a random thing to do on a sunday afternoon rather than work or ironing! Feel free to take the idea elsewhere though!
Sorry I just realised this is on the CD forum, I'll get my coat!

Sorry I just realised this is on the CD forum, I'll get my coat!

No. It's just a fun thread. Please, we mustn't take it seriously, and that is what will happen if we take it across the various forums.

I know someone who could get the most random thread :D and it's not me :D

We all rock! It was just an opportunity to tell other people that you think they're great! Maybe I should be the one to get my coat!
Hmmm... most misunderstood for me perhaps?! I have good intentions, promise!

We all rock! It was just an opportunity to tell other people that you think they're great! away for me...Maybe I should be the one to get my coat!
Hmmm... most misunderstood for me perhaps?! I have good intentions, promise!

Oh I know. It's a great idea, but I've seen that one hit a sensitive spot on other forums.

Defo becky!!! Gorra love you though doll...

DQ - Lurker award ;) well, definitely for my thread anyway.

Best username? LOVE Icemoose

Ermmmm.......

You've gotta get most Curly!!

Can I self nominate for most profiteroles consumed in one sitting??

Back