Minimins Awards!

There's no chance for me then! I'm feeling 99 at the moment! :sigh:

yikes i'd hate to be your friend if that's all it takes for you not wanting a friend anymore!!!!!!!!

Hehe! didn't mean it Becky! She's lovely really! I called into hers on Friday and her 2 oldest kids dragged me into the garden to see their new trampoline! I was dying to have a go but couldn't risk it in my party clothes lol!

Last time we were all out was Christmas and she always starts a rumour that I fell off a bar stool or chair or something! So today, I took the kids shopping and there's Emma telling her customers that I fell off a stool again! :eek::D I'll get her back though lol!;)

'Cos you're too young hunny lol! :D:D

Oh to be young enough not to remember.... then again maybe when I am even older my memory will go and I won't remember either.....!

I REMEMBER THEM!!! And Becky is the same age as moi. I'm obviously too cool for school xxx

Hehe! didn't mean it Becky! She's lovely really! I called into hers on Friday and her 2 oldest kids dragged me into the garden to see their new trampoline! I was dying to have a go but couldn't risk it in my party clothes lol!

Last time we were all out was Christmas and she always starts a rumour that I fell off a bar stool or chair or something! So today, I took the kids shopping and there's Emma telling her customers that I fell off a stool again! :eek::D I'll get her back though lol!;)

haha I can picture you now falling of a bar stool!!! We have a huge trampoline for dd you should go on it great fun hours of entertainment!!

I REMEMBER THEM!!! And Becky is the same age as moi. I'm obviously too cool for school xxx

Your def to cool for school leah :)

Back