Minimums Easter 2021 challenge

Good luck Tipperary x

Last edited:
Wow, I did more than expected,I was hoping to lose 0.7kg this week and managed 1.7kg, thrilled with that....and really parched for a glass of wine😁

Tipperary 1.7kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 0kg/11kg
Pratainua 0lb/7lb
Sammyantha 0lb/13lbs
Susienoz 0lb/20lbs
Bean an Ti leggings/jeans 😂👍

Well I am off to a great start. Down 3.4lb. I know that is not achievable every week but it is good for the first week. I needed that to get me motivated. I think it is because I was not constantly eating like I have been for the last few months.
Well done @tipperary. A great start for you too.
Hopefully everyone else is having a good week. Between the icy conditions, the virus and children at home it is proving difficult to get out for a walk but I am hopeful for next week.

Tipperary 1.7kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 0kg/11kg
Pratainua 3.4lb/7lb
Sammyantha 0lb/13lbs
Susienoz 0lb/20lbs

Put me down for 12lbs off, Im going to start weighing in of a Monday as thats the day my SW class will be on whenever they unlock us :classic_roll_eyes: (I'm also pretty sure 12lbs will get my into those jeans again) maybe

Congratulations to Tipperary and Pratainua - you’ve got this !

Can I join please :) I've not be so successful this last year but I'd love to get back on track now so a challenge will hopefully help keep me motivated.
I'd love to lose 18lb by Easter. Also agree we need a water challenge, lol.

Tipperary 1.7kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 0kg/11kg
Pratainua 3.4lb/7lb
Sammyantha 0lb/13lbs
Susienoz 0lb/20lbs
Littlemissnaughty 0lb/18lbs

Tipperary 1.7kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 0kg/11kg
Pratainua 3.4lb/7lb
Sammyantha 0lb/13lbs
Susienoz 0lb/20lbs
Bean an Ti 0lbs/12lbs (leggings to jeans)
Littlemissnaughty 0lb/18lb

Last two days I’ve been not entirely focused but still my WI day is tomorrow. Fingers crossed I’m down overall as I know I gained a little Sat morning and had a big night Sat night.

Here's for a good weigh in Bren. That's why I'm a Friday weigher, cos I know I lose focus at the weekend.

I'm new to this but I am feeling inspired by all the positivity. Hope I'm not too late to join in. This is my first post, on my first day. I want to loose 18 lbs by Easter

This week's weigh in for me will be the STS as I only officially weighed yesterday 🙈 so next Monday will be my first day for a loss. (hopefully)

Hi everyone, a slow start for me this week. I’ve been up, down and STS, however I have made some changes and better choices (not my at a friends farewell on Saturday though 🤣, wine was involved) but nonetheless a loss for the week of 1.3kgs

Tipperary 1.7kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 1.3kg/11kg
Pratainua 3.4lb/7lb
Sammyantha 0lb/13lbs
Susienoz 0lb/20lbs
Littlemissnaughty 0lb/18lb

This week needs to be focused on food and water.👌

Back to work next week for me, teacher in management here, and then all staff the week after. I’m really looking forward to the routine again to help me, but truly would like another 2 to 3kgs gone in two weeks!?!?!!!

Hi everyone. I’m a little disappointed with a first week loss of 2lbs considering I have been 100% on plan this week and given up my nightly bottle of wine. I’m hoping my body is still retaining water and I will get a better loss next week. I suppose a loss is a loss and is better than a gain - good luck to everyone else with weigh-ins

Tipperary 1.7kg/8.7kg
Lisa 0lbs/13lbs
Bren 1.3kg/11kg
Pratainua 3.4lb/7lb
Sammyantha 0lb/13lbs
Susienoz 2lb/20lbs

Back