Minor set back :(

Chelly

Have done SS 150% for 7 days but tonight my belly is just grumbling and will not stop, i've had a bit of tuna, am so peed off with myself for caving in after so long,

Will this tuna effect my ketosis?

Friday night is always treat night and I think that's what done it :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me n u both, I had a chicken salad with cabbage and lettuce but chicken, tuna, cabbage and lettuce are all immune ss+ plan so won't take us out of ketosis xxx

I though once ketosis hit the hunger went?

I seem to be craving food lots the last couple of days and have up until now resisted, even managed to resist having anything when we visited a macdonalds restaurant lol normally if I'm hungry I do something to occupy my mind or if it's late enough go to bed but tonight my belly was proper rumbling and nothing i did stopped it :s

Yeah it does to a certain extent but obv when u haven't had 'food' for a week it can be easy to give in but as long as we choose the right choices we will be ok, plus it gets easier the longer were doing this xxx

Tuna should be ok :) You`re allowed it on 810 and I was in ketosis on that x

I soo hope your right lol

I do feel better now, felt very drained and tired before, daft i know it was only tuna,
I do wonder just how much of the 'hunger' is psychological tho and I think that's going to be the biggest hurdle to get over.

I don't plan to have any more I will stick it out, maybe it would work better in my mind if I knew on Friday I could still have a treat like some tuna or something like you had it's something to look forward to after WI kinda thing

Ah i'm not sure lol will stop rambling now :p

I am a weekend wobbler, I agree Friday night is seen as treat night! I treated myself to some Boullion , coke Zero and a couple of raw mushrooms sliced up in my soup......but just remember what we have previously been treating ourselves with on a Friday night! x

It must be something to do with Friday night as I feel the same, I am so hungry it begs belief. I am in bed and have been since 7:45 because I don't know what else to do. I have bought a book, several magazines and I can't concentrate, all I can think of is food and my stomach is rumbling so loud. I have been 100% for 2 weeks so I don't know what's happening :(

Hi Mrs Taurus - we are the same height. What do you have to lose? Oh, and thanks for the good ideas for tough moments :)

Hi Trying so hard. I have had so many baths our gas bill will be sky high!! Whatever it takes though. Stay strong X

Yeah Friday night is always treat night in my husband and I will continue to have a ss+ treat but like mrs t said I know my last treats were chippy, kebabs etc, chelly quick question how did u get ur pic on via ur iPhone? My pics on the main site but don't know how to go it via the phone xxx

If you go into settings there's a separate settings section for the forum near the bottom of the settings page, click that and you can turn the photo and signatures off n on :)

Bad day all around foodwise -- I am on day 19 CD and this has been the worst, yet. I am soooo hungry, too.

MM

Back