Minus 117 :)

Hi Ladies, hope you're all good : )

Last weigh in before my holidays and down another 4 lbs.
6 stone 4 lbs loss in total now since 7th January! Just WOW and I can't believe it, I really can't.

Found this photo of me on my Mum's laptop and I'm disgusted by it, so took another progress photo last night, and i'm sooooo happy and proud of how far I've came in 6 months :)

Back on 1st July people, over and out x

592014191530.jpg

Can barely believe it's the same person, you look so different. HUGE congrats on how far you've come and also the changes you're sticking too too! Well done lovely - enjoy your holiday, you've earn it!!!

WOW u look totally amazing!! Well done.
Hope you enjoy your holiday xx

Hello!
Hope your'e all good and losing those lbs for the summer : )

Holidays now well and truly over, first week back to work completed, oh what a thought :p

Still going strong, this week's weigh in was a loss of 8 lbs, brining my total to 92 lbs LOST!!!
That's sooo crazy, I keep having to pinch myself.
My weight now is 16 stone 2 lbs, I CAN ALMOST SEE THE 15's lol.

More holidays booked for 60 days and counting hahaaa.... so I have made me a new target to be at 200 lbs - So I have 26 lbs to go.
I think that's 14 stone 3, well.... 14 stone something, and the last time I was that weight was when I left college many many years ago, so I'm VERY excited about this 26 lbs that I have to lose.

Maybe see the 15's next week weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "^_^"

You've earnt the holidays lovely! Well done to keep losing even for being away :D

Bring on the 15! :D

well done sweetheart

Hi Minus, how are you doing now lovely? :) Hopefully you're fast approaching the 14's now, never mind the 15's :D

Hi everyone!

Gosh I didn’t realise I haven’t updated in ages, just been so busy at work during the day and when I get home from work in the evening, I like to keep busy instead of wasting hours on the laptop, that’s such bad habbit!
Made a minimins bookmark on my work PC now to remind me to check in more : )

Anyway, I hope you’re all good and still shredding those lbs. I will check in on your diaries soon.

Today is day 218 and I’m still going strong, no slip ups, just on my mission to get to a healthy BMI.

Yesss I am now indeed in the 14’s (stone!!!), crazy. Just crazy.
14 stone 11. I can’t quite believe it. I really have to remind myself every day just how far I’ve came, I still see myself as I did 8 months ago in January, 8 stone heavier - yuck yuck yuck never ever do I want to go back there.

I always remember reading peoples diaries on here, and they were at 14 stone and I would think to myself…… “14 stone, gosh, I only WISH I was 14 stone, you have only a few stone to lose, unlike me.”
And here I am, that 14 stone person! It just seems so surreal. I keep looking at my progress photos I’ve taken on my phone, it’s like 2 different people.

Attached is a few more progress photos!

722014112632.jpg

62520149288.jpg

WOW Minus you have made such tremendous progress hun, those after shots are incredible!

14 stone is where I'd love to be and how brilliant that you're there now, well done hun!

I rarely post and mainly lurk but HAD to say a big WELL DONE to you. You've done something that not many people can manage and you should rightly feel hugely proud of yourself- it's nice to read a success story and I think you're incredible! . I did CD a few years back and have now maintained my weight of 9 stone 7 for over two years now - so I'd advise you at this point to start thinking of a plan for maintenance. I find maintaining harder than I found shifting the weight in the first place but having a wardrobe full if size 8s and 10s is surprisingly motivating.

Great stuff and keep going!

You look absolutely gorgeous love! So close to 8 stone lost! I can't believe it! You're getting a proper little hourglass! Congratulations love :) xxx

wow darling you look great and so healthy so proud of you love x x x x :)

I rarely post and mainly lurk but HAD to say a big WELL DONE to you. You've done something that not many people can manage and you should rightly feel hugely proud of yourself- it's nice to read a success story and I think you're incredible! . I did CD a few years back and have now maintained my weight of 9 stone 7 for over two years now - so I'd advise you at this point to start thinking of a plan for maintenance. I find maintaining harder than I found shifting the weight in the first place but having a wardrobe full if size 8s and 10s is surprisingly motivating.

Great stuff and keep going!

Hi there!

And thank you for your kind words : )

I agree – I’ve seen so many people on this forum start out with good intentions and a few weeks later they are back to square one. I’ve been one of those people and I truly know that your head totally needs to be in the right place.
I still speak to a few women on here who started off a similar weight as me in January, and they are in the same place if heavier now.
It IS hard, it’s been one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, but I just took one day at a time and here I am today, a much more happier confident person than I was 8 months ago.

Good for you for maintaining, you’re proof it can be done, and I’m very jealous of your size 8/10 wardrobe, what great motivation.
I can remember being a size 14 when I left school and went to college, so when I get to a 14, I know I will be over the moon!
I’ve actually bought a wee dress, size 14, and it’s hanging on my bedroom door, I see it every morning and I can’t wait to get into it J

I’m still classed as ‘obese’ BMI (what a horrid word!), so my next target is to get from ‘obese’ to ‘overweight’.
My consultant has calculated I need to lose another 25 lbs.

After that I plan on moving up the steps and maintaining. My attitude to food has totally changed, my boyfriend still has his ‘Friday night takeaway’ and I’m no longer fussed.
At the beginning of my journey, I would sit next to him, staring at him as he ate, smelling his Chinese takeaway tray, imagining the taste – now I couldn’t care less : )
I don’t even budge and I just think, it’s totally not worth it, I’ve came this far… then I pick up my phone, look at my progress photos and smile.

I’m on a mission!!!

Hi everyone!
Hope you're all good =]

A few more progress photos for you.
Total loss is now 8 stone 2 lbs (114 lbs) since 7[SUP]th[/SUP] January 2014.

I’m literally half the size!!!
It’s just so crazy, I keep saying to myself ‘anything is possible when you put your mind to it’.
Never ever ever would I have thought I would get rid of that horrid belly, I looked pregnant…. Hahaaa I guess you could call it a pregnancy, 8 months later it’s gone lol.

4 lbs to go and I will be at 200 lbs – something I thought I would never see.
I go on holidays on 1[SUP]st[/SUP] September, so I want to see 200 on the scales!!

When I get back, my new target is to get from ‘obese’ BMI to ‘overweight’ BMI, so I have roughly 25 lbs, so yeah, new target to lose 25 lbs and I will be almost there.
It’s like I’m still in a bubble, I still see myself as that person on the right in the photo. I go into clothes shops and look at the back of the rails for the biggest size.

I was in Top Shop at the weekend and tried on a top, I used to HATE fitting rooms, the mirrors were horrid and they showed all views of you, which I hated. I would try on clothes and they would be too tight and I would get stressed and it was just a horrible experience.
So in the fitting room, there were mirrors all around me and I was shocked. I was looking at a totally different person. I actually smiled. “Wow” I said to myself, and just stared for a few minutes looking at me at all angles.
I actually liked what I seen x

Roll on Week 33 “^_^”

Day 224 Side.jpg

Day 224 Front.jpg

That's incredible! You look 15 years younger.

Top Shop is a NSV for me too. Their clothes are so tiny! I'm far too old to be wearing most Top Shop clothes now but when I get to a size 14, I will definitely be in there, even if it is just to try clothes on!

You'll get those 25lbs off in no time.

Kim

How can you still be obese, you look tiny! It's all lies! You look AMAZING! I'm so happy for you lovely! :) And like the lady above said, you really do look so much younger. You also look to have little to no excess skin issues too :)

Back