Minus 117 :)

Only just stumbled across this thread and since I logged on all I've done is read it from start to finish, living Minus's last eight months along with her.

I'm absolutely astounded!

Thanks for sharing your journey with us, you are a huge (ok, slim!) inspiration to anyone with a lot to lose.

Hi Ladies!
(and men if you read!!)

Hope you're all good and sticking in there : )

Another 3 lb loss for me this week (Week 33, Day 231), bringing my total now to 117 lbs lost - 8 stone 5 lbs.
I'm ONE lb away from 200 lbs ..... soooo close to getting it, but next week for sure!

Soooo I've lost 117 lbs - that's me, Minus117 "^_^"
My first major target was to lose 117 lbs and i've done it, i'm soooo happy. But I will keep my username as Minus117, as everyone knows me as that and it might confuse hehee.
It's just crazy and I keep having to remind myself about my journey since January. And yup, I keep saying it, but i'm proof this CAN be done if you just put your mind to it (and NO cheating!!).

I'm now down another clothes size, it's getting silly, I have to keep going to Asda and Tesco after work to get new clothes, cheap and cheerful!
Was in Primark at the weekend and kept going to the back of the rails to get tops, and I just had to take a minute to myself and think, "I'm not the biggest size in the shop anymore".
It's still very 'new' to me and strange because I was so big for a lot of years and it was just habbit.

I have an early weigh in this week - Friday, because I'm on holidays in a weeks time! I'm so excited and I'm filled with confidence. I'm looking forward to sitting in a bar, not even with alcohol, but just to sit there and not feel self conscious or anything, if you know what I mean!
My wee target was to see 200 lbs on the scales for holidays, and as I said, I'm ONE lb away ... 3 days to do it ..... it WILL be done!

Over & Out x x x

Oh lovely! That is amazing! That's beyond amazing, it's... wow! It WILL be done! You've already done so much - 1 stone is nothing when you take into account the 8 and half stone!

Hope you enjoy your holiday :)

ohh wow minus117 you are doing great well done you x x x x

Hi minus117, I'm new here but I'm so thrilled to have seen your before and after pics. Your starting weight & target are similar to mine. If I look half as good as you [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] when I reach target I'll be over the moon xx

Hi!!!
I'm back from my holidays : )
Had an amazing time, great weather and I felt SO good - so much confidence and what not.
Hope everyone is doing good and lost some lbs in the 3 weeks I've been away :p

I think on my last post I said I wanted to see 200 lbs on the scales and I did!
I took a photo lol and kept standing on them again and again, just to see that number heheee.
My next weigh in isn't until 29th September, so I've no idea what my weight is at the moment, but it feels so good to be back into my routine.
I'm on Day 256 today, my last weigh in before holidays I lost 5 lbs, which brought my total loss to 8 stone 10 lbs!!! Such a great feeling before holidays.

Now it's only 90 something days until Christmas, which is roughtly 3 months, so now my mission is to lose my final 3 stone, which I'm just sooo focused to. I WILL DO THAT!
I've booked a trip to London on 28th December for a week, so me and the boyfriend are gonna spend New Year's Eve down there, and I bought this ace super cool dress from Camden Market, so that's what I'm gonna aim to wear.

8 stone 10 progress photo attached ..................
Let the Christmas countdown begin "^_^"

7312014145130.jpg

Wow!

What a transformation you look amazing, fabulous achievement

I have around 8 stone to lose and your pictures has really inspired me.

Thank you

Tracy :)

I know I've said this before, but you look like a whole different person. I don't just mean in the way you look - I also mean in how you hold yourself. You are brilliant - and rightly proud :) we're proud of you too. Well done xx

wow you look amazing love you have done great so proud of you x x

Hi Hi Hi!!!
It's been a few weeks, must keep remembering to update on here!
Hope everyone is doing great and keeping positive and focused :)

I'm still going strong - 100% motivated towards that goal, and i'm sooooo close I can smell it.
I'm now in the 13's!! (stone).
Never ever would I have imagined that I would get here, never in a million years, but i'm so determined and I got this =]

I'm 1 lb away from a 9 stone loss - next weigh in should do it. 9 STONE. Crazy.
I seriously have to pinch myself every day when I look in the mirror, I still see the "old" me, back in January.
I'm only perhaps 25 lbs away now from my goal, who would have thought it! I will EASILY get that before Christmas yes!

Another progress photo attached. Funny - I started this diary one year ago - 14th October 2013 ALMOST TO THE DAY!
I won a motorbike in a competition and my photo was in the local papers and I was disgusted by the way I look.
I wrote about it on page 1 of this diary. Now here's that horrid photo from a year ago, and me from last week. WOW i keep looking at it on my phone, just seems so surreal. One year!

8262014103259600.jpg

AMAZING!

In 10lbs time you'll have lost what I actually weigh!

Not only do you talk the talk but you walk the walk too : )

What do you plan to do for maintenance? That's the tricky bit!

AMAZING!

In 10lbs time you'll have lost what I actually weigh!

Not only do you talk the talk but you walk the walk too : )

What do you plan to do for maintenance? That's the tricky bit!

Hi!
Thank you : )
I haven't thought about maintenance yet..... Still a fair few months to go, but better start thinking about it in the New Year, or close to when I'm at target .......... whenever that will be! December is a busy month for me, so will be back on track 100% in January, which will be my one year "anniversary" of my journey. Crazy!

Back