Minus 117 :)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
That's me back from 2 weeks holiday, had an super time away ... but now back on a mission and 100% ready for some serious lb loss :)

2014 was AMAZING for me - never ever would I have thought I would be where I am today. NEVER!
It really just goes to show you, it IS POSSIBLE when you put your mind to it.
12 months of hard work, positive attitude and willpower. I admit, it hasn't been easy at all, but I wanted this SO badly and I'm so proud of what i've achieved.

I still have perhaps 2 stone to lose so watch this space!

I have my 1st weigh in of 2015 on Monday and that will also mark my ONE year anniversary of my weight loss journey. So excited "^_^"

This photo below is my year ..... ONE YEAR.
I really hope this inspires everyone who is just starting on their journey - you CAN do it x

4A.jpg

Hello and welcome back from hols!!! :)

Sweetie thank you so much for posting your year's journey pics - I was smiling broader and broader watching a tight top turn into a loose tunic on you - not without lots of hard work and determination, but still amazing! xx

Happy new year and congrats on your amazing achievement. You are an absolute inspiration to me.

Im almost 5 months in, and if I can get anyway near to your achievement by my 12 month date, then I'll be the happiest bear on the planet!!

So amazed by the multiple pictures of your progress. I really hope i can muster up some motivation and replicate your amazing success.

well done hun you will knock of that 2 stone in no time
you have done amazing i like you said with willpower you can achieve your goals

bglad you had a good holiday love x x

Hiiiii!
Gosh it's been a while since I've posted.
I'm still here, STILL going strong and STILL 100% focused.
No going back for me, no way!

I've a new 50 day challenge, well... more than 50 days, however many days until 1st May. 50 something, ach I dunno, but my MISSION is to see the 10 STONE bracket by 1st May.
I have a wedding on that day, got my cute wee vintage dress but it's a bit tight .... I totally WILL fit into it by then, watch this space hehee. 50 days.

Anyway, just a wee progress photo - I'm on day 417 now. Eeeeeek who would have thought it! 417 days, just wow. Never ever would I have thought i could do this.
See ladies (and men) - this IS possible when you just keep focused and put your mind to it. Yessss x

127201593256A.jpg

Hiiiii!
417 days, just wow. Never ever would I have thought i could do this.
See ladies (and men) - this IS possible when you just keep focused and put your mind to it. Yessss x

Amazing transformation. Many congrats.

"keep focused and put your mind to it"

You will look fab in the dress, you have the most amazing staying power. Massive massive well done :)

Love your insta updates so keep em coming !

you will d it love in 50 days x x x

Hi everyone :)
Hope you're all good.
I'm still here, still in the zone, still on a mission .............
37 days until my friends wedding, 11 stone bracket here I come!

Day 443 progress picture.
10 stone 6 lbs lighter =]

225201585448.jpg

great pic love your looking amazing x x

Hi everyone,
Just another wee update.
Today is Day 463 - yesterday I smashed it at weigh in and reached 11 stone 1 lb LOSS!!!
Words can't explain how happy I am. I've attached a progress photo - I keep looking at it for hours and hours, it's like a completley different person.
I want this SO bad, and now, I'm almost there. Never give up =]

2.jpg

Oh well done! What's your weight now? You've done incredibly well. What's the plan for maintenance? I find that the hard bit but have managed it for the past few years by being very controlled.

Nothing feels better than a size 10 wardrobe and you'll be there soon

Back