Minx's road to being (the polar opposite of) a big fat loser...

minx

hello everyone ! :D

i signed up for WW online and today is day one, so far - BOOM!! on it like a car bonnet!
bit about myself, im 31, mummy of 3 (1 x 4yr old and 15month old twins), and currently 11 and a half stone at 5ft 2 and wearing size 14 clothes. love to lose abut 2 stones to be a comfy size 12 (possibly in a few 10's). ive been overweight since having my 3 kiddiewinks however i carry my weight aaaaaall over so somewhat get away with it which just makes me lazy and more reluctant to stick to a diet! however i fel like a frump so here we go.
i'm usually a SW lover as i am a carboholic however i often find myself eating for the sake of eating because its "free" and maintaining/gaining 0.5lb as ive eaten so much pasta and tatties :-/
i did love old skool WW whilst in uni about 8 years ago and did it at home to get down to my lightest adult weight - bring it on!!
menu planned for today, i do need to go do a wee food shop and stock up on some WW friendly nummies :)
exercise wise, i do have an amazing treadmill in the garage which i aim to start using as DD1 has just started school so no excuse when the twins are having a morning nap! DD1's school is a good 15min (brisk) walk away and i push the double buggy there and back twice a day so 60 mins, earning 3 activity points (which i dont intend to eat!). im also trying out the JustJodi (marsh) Semtex weightloss pills which seem to be caffienetastic! lets see if they kurb my appetite!
im on 26pp per day + 49weekly, seems ok!

sorry for essay but it good to get it all down in text to get in the right mind frame :D

xx

Back