** Miracle Monday Daily Thread **

AlexIce

Silver Member
Morning folks,

I found this weekend a little difficult but I stuck to it and today the miracle of the numbers on the scale going down is still happening so it's all worthwhile.

Hope you all have a good day and stick to CD :)

Morning Alex!

I SSed yesterday so I'm buzzing! WI this evening, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an improvement on the last month or so, which has been terrible!!!

It feels so worth it when you see the scales move :D

Anyway keep your fingers crossed for a miracle this evening for me- gonna run into this lunchtime, see if can't burn a few more calories!!

Well done Alex!

I fell off the wagon slightly this morning and had poached eggs on toast at a business breakfast. Eek! I am glugging down the water. I know it was bad.

BP I am impressed with your running. If I did that I'd end up with black eyes!

Afternoon everyone!! Not been around much lately and not loosing any weight!! Having water and toilet issues (again). Getting really stressed out and its starting to get me down. I think I need to be on here more!! Hope everyone is well. Got to start glugging the water!!!!!!!! x x

Well done alex, I have a funny Monday it's normally wi day but my CDC is away :( after my 2lb gain last week I can't wait to get on her scales, mine are showing a good loss and putting me at my lowest adult weight :) I would really like to be 12.13. 3/4 by the 18th not sure if I will be or not but it would make me weigh a few lb less than my sister and make me a stone less than I was that time last year, god it's so exciting getting to places you have never been before :) xx

Oh and I just realised today is week 10 who would of thought I would ever get so far :) xx

misspinkkat - I shall keep my fingers crossed for your next weigh in...and yes it's wonderful to be getting to new numbers on the scales!

Guru - don't worry about the egg&toast, just get back on track :)

Back