Misfits (on E4)

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Anyone else loving Series 2?!? Although i do find the whole future Simon time travel plot thing abit confusing. Anyway, can't wait for the next episode, yey :) xxx

Future Simon is gorgeous. I thought it was a genius idea for superhoodie to be Simon. I can't wait to see how present Simon evolves into future Simon and to see how the relationship between Simon and Alisha develops.

I like Nathan too; you can’t help but laugh at everything he says. But have you noticed that he's always getting the gang into trouble. I like Simon too, i always just wanted to give him a hug and be his friend, lol.

xx

Lol! I love misfits! Must be one of my dab at the mo!!

Can't believe how buff 'new' Simon is!

Loving all the story lines.

Oh I love it :) and yes something wierdly yummy about the new simon ;)

Have you seen the little extra misfits clips on the E4 website, some are really funny :) xx

Have you seen the little extra misfits clips on the E4 website, some are really funny :) xx

I'll have a look, ta. I love this programme but only heard about it through a review to the new second series on radio. I decided to watch all the first series on catch-up. Wow. Not what I was expecting at all, but quickly came to care about the characters. Can't wait for Thursdays now lol.

24hours ish :) hehe xXx

21 hours to go, lol xx

Although i usually watch it on E4 +1 or later than that because i have brothers who prefer to watch boxing/football/UFC :mad: so i dont even bother fighting for the remote, i always lose :( xx

Last edited:
I decided to watch all the first series on catch-up. Wow. Not what I was expecting at all, but quickly came to care about the characters. Can't wait for Thursdays now lol.

Isn't it funny how Nathan kept telling everyone that he got an asbo for eating some pick'n'mix and it ends up being true (in episode 4 i think). You gotta love Nathan :)

I wonder why Kelly got the power of being able to hear what people think?!? I can understand all the other characters powers in relation to their asbos and their personality but a bit confused about kelly. xx

Last edited:
So what did you think of last night’s episode??

I didn't like it much; it was abit all over the place. There was no plot progression with any of the main characters (was really looking forward to the whole Simon and Alisha relationship) and the gorilla, where did that come from, that was a bit random!!!

I think there are only 6 episodes in this series, so next week’s episode should bring it all together, i hope. I do miss Future Simon though :( xx

Oh the gorilla was wierd. I originally watched on friday rather drunk and had to watch again on sat ;)

watched episode 1 of the new series online - yay its still amazing! i was gutted that nathan wasnt in it but they have a new guy who haslike 2 of himself (wont say anymore i dont wanna ruin anything!) and anyway hes really funny so KINDA makes up 4 it :)
and omg how funny is curtis's power!
xxx

Back