missdaisydeedee's 2011 slim down diary

Hey everyone

I have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks before I started my diet so I thought seen as though I started it today it might be good to keep a diary of food and general ranblimgs as everyone seems so supportive. I'm starting a diet of healthy eating and exercise seen as though I think I have tried so many diets before and failed miserably.

Well let me tell you all abit about myself I'm 25 and I live with my fiance and my cat and I want to loose 9st and 2lb (can't forget the 2lb :p) and I am a full time uni student doing a degree in psychology and I'm in my second yeah at the mo n loving every minute of it. I have been the biggest one of my friends all my life and I'm getting so sick of it which is why I am doing something about it now as I can't wait to graduate in a beautiful slim dress which will just be a dream come true.

Anyway hope you are all good and I look forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other into becoming slimmer :D

Morning all :)

Yesterday was the start of me eating healthy and exercising. My food for yesterday was:

Breakfast
Bowl of cornflakes
200mls of semi skimmed milk

Lunch
Wrap with quark, wafer thin chicken and lettuce with a bag of quavers and ww yogurt

Dinner
Wholemeal pasta with cauliflower, chorizo, leek and green beans with a extra light philly sauce and a ww yogurt

I drank 1 1/2 litres of water and walked 3km

Iv got a massive about of uni work to do and housework to do today which will keep me busy from bingeing on cakes

Hope everyone has a good Sunday

hello

welcome along, everyone on here are friendly and supportive, it really helps!

what a lovely goal for your graduation :D

I look forward to reading your progress :)

Good luck!

Hello and welcome :)

As Rose said, everyone here is really friendly and helpful and you'll get loads of support and advice :)

Lots of luck on your weight loss journey, I look forward to reading all about it :)

Thanx guys i have finished my uni work for the day and just had my tea then its on with the exercise dvd in an hour lol. I have just read both ur diaries and they r very inspirational and a fab read :)

My food diary for the day has been:

Breakfast
Bowl of all bran and 200mls of semi skimmed milk

Lunch
Wrap with lettuce, peppers, wafer thin chicken and quark
1/2 a bag of quavers
Banana and a ww yogurt

Dinner
Chicken Kiev
Butternut squash
Mangetout
Green beans
New potatoes
Ww yogurt

And 2 litres of water

I'm feeling so motivated to day I feel like my head is in the right place to loose weight now and long may it continue :D

Hope everyone has had a fab day

hello missdaisydeedee, I have found everyone to be very supportive. So glad you have started your eating plan :D will keep looking at your diary ;)

Thanx irishlady :)

Today has been one of those manic days where iv had so much on iv had 2 presentations to do and well as lectures and seminars iv jus finish my seminar prep for tomorrow and then its on with my dissertation proposal prep and this is the time when I usually snack on crisps and chocolate so instead I had black pepper cottage cheese and some ryvita thins thinkin that that will b better than the other :)

Todays food has been

Breakfast
Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

Lunch

Quiche made wiv eggs cottage cheese potatoes peppers and onions with lettuce
Pack of quavers
Can of diet coke

Dinner
Stir fry with chicken peppers carrots green beans and leeks with egg noodles

Snack
Black pepper cottage cheese and 5 ryvita thins

Hopefully tomorrow will b less stressful how's everyone else doin?

Hope everyone has had a fab day :)

well you certainly made the right choose in your snack I chop up some fruit and put it in a bowl and then you can pick at it :cool: Hope you had a good day

Back