Missed a pack - what do I do?

carla

Just found a pack on the side that I missed yesterday! What sould I do? Do I just leave it or have 5 packs today? :confused:

When i did this, my LLC advised me to have it as soon as I remembered, and have the rest of my packs for that day. So have 5 today, and carry on as usual.

Oooh yum, I'd have 5 packs too. What a treat! I loved packs.

packs

I have done this twice now by accident. Can you believe that i have forgotten them :confused:

I have kept them as spares just in case i drop one of the floor or i forget to put the lid on the shaker and decorate my kitchen.......again!!! LOL :sign0007:

To be honest when I've only had 3 packs - twice in 11 weeks - I've not had 5 the next day, I've just carried on as normal.

LOL Claire - love the decorating the kitchen, great :)

Cath

I think I've missed packs from time to time because I always seem to have some left over at the end of the week.

I am sure I have had them but if I have had them where have the extra come from? Curiouser and curiouser :rolleyes: I think my LLC may have given me too many the first week.

I know that I had two 3 pack days since I started because I had run out of sweet packs and couldn't face soup for breakfast. I tried a mushroom muffin once - believe me, don't bother :eek:

Couldn't make my weigh in last night so haven't picked up this weeks supply yet - hope to do so if I get back from the city in time this evening. I have run out of bars - what a disaster.

Roll on 8.00p.m. when I can have my bar and mug of black coffee.

Back