Missed a pack - what do I do?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by carla, 21 May 2007 Social URL.

1. carla

carla Full Member

Just found a pack on the side that I missed yesterday! What sould I do? Do I just leave it or have 5 packs today? :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

When i did this, my LLC advised me to have it as soon as I remembered, and have the rest of my packs for that day. So have 5 today, and carry on as usual.
  4. carla

carla Full Member

:D Thanks!
  5. 6stlost

6stlost Full Member

Oooh yum, I'd have 5 packs too. What a treat! I loved packs.
  6. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Waiting to start Avidlite

I have done this twice now by accident. Can you believe that i have forgotten them :confused:

I have kept them as spares just in case i drop one of the floor or i forget to put the lid on the shaker and decorate my kitchen.......again!!! LOL :sign0007:
  7. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

To be honest when I've only had 3 packs - twice in 11 weeks - I've not had 5 the next day, I've just carried on as normal.

LOL Claire - love the decorating the kitchen, great :)

8. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

I think I've missed packs from time to time because I always seem to have some left over at the end of the week.

I am sure I have had them but if I have had them where have the extra come from? Curiouser and curiouser :rolleyes: I think my LLC may have given me too many the first week.

I know that I had two 3 pack days since I started because I had run out of sweet packs and couldn't face soup for breakfast. I tried a mushroom muffin once - believe me, don't bother :eek:

Couldn't make my weigh in last night so haven't picked up this weeks supply yet - hope to do so if I get back from the city in time this evening. I have run out of bars - what a disaster.

Roll on 8.00p.m. when I can have my bar and mug of black coffee.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.