Missing shakes....

trixiefoofoo

Ok...don't mean to rub it in for the people that are hungry but I'm on Day 4 and really struggled yesterday to drink all 3 shakes and the same today.

Is it really bad to only have 2 a day?

Still having loads of water etc

Yes really bad!!!! you are only having 400 cals on 3 shakes and you MUST have all 3 to get your essential vits and minerals to keep your body healthy!
If you skip shakes you will go into starvation mode and this will slow your losses!

I skipped a shake one night because I fell asleep... that week I had a bad loss and as I did everything else by the book I blame missing the shake.

As Nic has already said, you must have all 3 shakes every day.

not having the 3 shakes will mean your body is not getting the nutrients etc. meaning your body will getting starved thus slowing down the weight loss. set a lime to have the shakes and stick with it. good luck for your WI

It also means that, potentially, your body will go into muscle stores and take those instead of fat. I think?

I think I remember that from the Lipotrim video. Might be worth watching it again!

Yes really bad!!!! you are only having 400 cals on 3 shakes and you MUST have all 3 to get your essential vits and minerals to keep your body healthy!
If you skip shakes you will go into starvation mode and this will slow your losses!

EXACTLY !! listen to those that know what they're doin.....you MUST MUST MUST have all your packs.....

Debz xx

Hi Trixie,

What time are you having your shakes? Maybe start a little earlier and see if that helps.

I often find come the evening I haven't had a shake (like tonight) but make sure I have it before bed.

Best go and make my last one now!!!!

Don't risk your first WI coz it really is the best feeling after a first difficult week.

Good luck hun.

x

Thought as much...

Just squeezed in the last shake of the day and will NOT miss one ever!!

Thanks for all the responses x

Besides all the above if you miss one you will feel tired and rubbish the next day, it is just not worth it. I've done it a couple of times (over the 10 weeks before I get told off)and I never leave out a shake now no matter what. I just think never mind you can't be bothered take your medicine.

Back