Misspiggyfi get a Grip!!!... interview was a success :-)

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
About a month ago I tried to get back on track with the cambridge diet, but health problems got in the way. I was fainting a lot (even before cambridge) and the doctors were investigating a blood deficiency- which meant I couldn't do cd as the vitamin content would mask the problem.

During this time my weight has ballooned even more, and I now weigh more than I did when I initially started in March last year. I can't believe that I got down to 10st 11lbs last year, and I have just got on the scales to see :cry: 15st:cry:

I have been quite a b*tch recently, and I know the reason I am unhappy is my weight. I don't even want to go out with my friends anymore as I just feel like a fat blob.

I really need to get back on cd, but it's just so hard getting through the first week.

If anyone has any spare motivation, could I have it please?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how you feel-I've noticed I've been more irritable and nastier as I've gained more weight back.I've just started back today so let's hope we can both keep on the straight and narrow!!

Oh Fiona .. lots of motivation winging its way to you!! You can do this .. I felt like you do about 7 weeks ago but now 7 weeks later and 39lbs lighter, I feel on top of the world!!!!

Only another bit to go and I will be a slim lady for the first time in my adult life!! Can't wait!!

I have bags of motivation so please have some of mine!! Don't take it all though .. I'll need some to finish this off!!!

Okay .. you do this for the 70 days before your fiance comes back from sea and you won't believe how well you'll look!!

Hope that helps!!!

About a month ago I tried to get back on track with the cambridge diet, but health problems got in the way. I was fainting a lot (even before cambridge) and the doctors were investigating a blood deficiency- which meant I couldn't do cd as the vitamin content would mask the problem.

During this time my weight has ballooned even more, and I now weigh more than I did when I initially started in March last year. I can't believe that I got down to 10st 11lbs last year, and I have just got on the scales to see :cry: 15st:cry:

I have been quite a b*tch recently, and I know the reason I am unhappy is my weight. I don't even want to go out with my friends anymore as I just feel like a fat blob.

I really need to get back on cd, but it's just so hard getting through the first week.

If anyone has any spare motivation, could I have it please?!

BIG HUGS to you :) please don't beat urself up - it's soooo destructive....you are where you are....just try to put the last wee while behind you and start afresh....

CD IS hard....but the results are so worth it....try to take it one day at a time....if you can just get thru' tomoro the Wednesday is another day...and so on....

I think we all feel like hiding away when we're uncomfortable with ourselves...it's a 'normal' part of being overweight...:rolleyes:

just nip on here for encouragement....keep glugging the water and you will see the difference in just a week of sticking to the plan.....and that should motivate ya to keep going.....

good luck hun...

love

Debz
xx

Blimey - for a minute there - I thought I'd written this title!!

I feel exactly the same way - having lost 5 stone and put near-as-dammit 3 back on - and I'm a CDC!!! (wearing my armour before I get attacked by the anti-fat-CDC brigade lol)

I do sympathise - it's taken me nigh on 6 months to really get motivated to lose the weight again and I'm currently on day 5 of another restart. I haven't made it beyond day 8 recently, so here's hoping!!

AllI can suggest, really, is to grit your teeth and roar through the first few yukky days. I am raging like a wounded rhino - at the kids, at bad service in restaurants (when - if I was filling my fat face, I would be happy as larry!), at the skies when clients don't turn up without letting me know - you name it!!!

BUT - as all of my lovely friends on here have reminded me, I've done it before so I can do it again. And so can you.

You owe it to yourself to lose the weight and regain the happiness that only being slim can bring you.

GO for it, girl!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know how you feel-I've noticed I've been more irritable and nastier as I've gained more weight back.I've just started back today so let's hope we can both keep on the straight and narrow!!

Hi polishrose
I'm going to start tomorrow **fingers crossed**
Good luck to you with your re-start- hopefully we can give eachother a friendly kick when needed!

Oh Fiona .. lots of motivation winging its way to you!! You can do this .. I felt like you do about 7 weeks ago but now 7 weeks later and 39lbs lighter, I feel on top of the world!!!!

Only another bit to go and I will be a slim lady for the first time in my adult life!! Can't wait!!

I have bags of motivation so please have some of mine!! Don't take it all though .. I'll need some to finish this off!!!

Okay .. you do this for the 70 days before your fiance comes back from sea and you won't believe how well you'll look!!

Hope that helps!!!

Hi wannabeslim,

I can't wait to be where you are! I am trying to steal your motivation as I type! What do you think I can lose in the 70 days?

Well done to you for staying so focused, I bet the results are worth it!

Im finding motivation hard too but we can do this all together, we need each other as support, were always here for you if you want to have a moan, we all do it!!

It is hard... I am on day 4 - I know that when I see my weight loss that will give me more motivation.

Good luck, get thru the 1st week which isn't easy but... keep it going!!

Love

BIG HUGS to you :) please don't beat urself up - it's soooo destructive....you are where you are....just try to put the last wee while behind you and start afresh....

CD IS hard....but the results are so worth it....try to take it one day at a time....if you can just get thru' tomoro the Wednesday is another day...and so on....

I think we all feel like hiding away when we're uncomfortable with ourselves...it's a 'normal' part of being overweight...:rolleyes:

just nip on here for encouragement....keep glugging the water and you will see the difference in just a week of sticking to the plan.....and that should motivate ya to keep going.....

good luck hun...

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

You're definitely right about hiding away, I've also noticed the colour has drained from my wardrobe and I'm wearing more and more black (under the illusion that it's slimming)

I just hope i can get through tomorrow- and not have any pancakes!! lol

Hi Debz,

You're definitely right about hiding away, I've also noticed the colour has drained from my wardrobe and I'm wearing more and more black (under the illusion that it's slimming)

I just hope i can get through tomorrow- and not have any pancakes!! lol

you WILL get thru' tomorrow......please please don't give up.....we're all here for ya hun....

take care....

love

Debz
xx

Blimey - for a minute there - I thought I'd written this title!!

I feel exactly the same way - having lost 5 stone and put near-as-dammit 3 back on - and I'm a CDC!!! (wearing my armour before I get attacked by the anti-fat-CDC brigade lol)

I do sympathise - it's taken me nigh on 6 months to really get motivated to lose the weight again and I'm currently on day 5 of another restart. I haven't made it beyond day 8 recently, so here's hoping!!

AllI can suggest, really, is to grit your teeth and roar through the first few yukky days. I am raging like a wounded rhino - at the kids, at bad service in restaurants (when - if I was filling my fat face, I would be happy as larry!), at the skies when clients don't turn up without letting me know - you name it!!!

BUT - as all of my lovely friends on here have reminded me, I've done it before so I can do it again. And so can you.

You owe it to yourself to lose the weight and regain the happiness that only being slim can bring you.

GO for it, girl!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Isobel,

I keep feeling like I'm a failure and I'm the only person in the world who has put the weight back on. I'm just annoyed that the motivation wasn't there when it was only a little i'd put on which would have been easier to lose.

Maybe getting engaged is the problem!! there's less urgency when you're comfortable! my weight has rocketed since that b*gger proposed!

Thanks for the words of motivation, hopefully I can follow your example and get back on that wagon

Hi Fiona, I to did CD last year lost 5 stone and have managed to put it all back on plus a bit more!! Ive done first week and lost 12lb, then slipped yesterday and went out for a meal but Im back today and trying not to beat myself up to much about it!
All we can do is give this our best shot and keep coming on here for advice and support especially on the bad moments. I wish you all the best in restarting you will be at least 35lb lighter by the time your fiance gets back im sure. sarahxx.

Hi Fiona, I to did CD last year lost 5 stone and have managed to put it all back on plus a bit more!! Ive done first week and lost 12lb, then slipped yesterday and went out for a meal but Im back today and trying not to beat myself up to much about it!
All we can do is give this our best shot and keep coming on here for advice and support especially on the bad moments. I wish you all the best in restarting you will be at least 35lb lighter by the time your fiance gets back im sure. sarahxx.

Wow sarah!
if i can lose 12lbs in a week i will be a very happy bunny indeed! well done to you for your loss so far and i'm sure you'll get back on track. good luck to both of us!!

I have just go back from asda after stocking up on supplies to get me through the next few days at least. My trolley got some very funny looks I can tell you!!

I have:

16 litres of still water
3 litres of sparkling water
Gold spot
Listerine
Peppermint tea
of course lots of paracetamol!
And a barrel of motivation (i wish!! i would definitely stock up!!)

I just hope i remember in the morning and don't go into 'auto-pilot' and make breakfast!! i must stick a note on the fridge!!

Hey thereOne part of the day at a time - (ie morning complete, afternoon complete..)Split your packs so 6 mini meals a day for the first few daysRemember you are NOT depriving yourself - YOU are simply CHOOSING to eat this way for while.Best of Luck xxBP

Day 5, nearly a week! woo hoo! had a little slip-up yesterday, but I'm still in ketosis thankfully so not too much harm done.
About to have my last shake of the day..... decisions, decisions!!

Back