Mix a mouse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pammiedoll, 18 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

Have finally got some mix a mouse from my cd , anyone else use it and how did you get on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ro Laren

Ro Laren 7st 11lbs down ...

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(29.46%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Squeak! Eek! :)

4. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i wont even try it, i cant stand the shakes as it is lol, i couldnt stomach actually eating them aswell! i have to swallow it all down in one go and drink loads of water straight after!

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Aw, poor mouse lol x x x

I used to mix it in with the packs first (about one and a half spoons of the measure) put the ice cold water (from fridge) into the liquidiser, turn it on then carefully remove lid and add to the churning water. Pour into a dish and I would then put it in the freezer for about 6 - 8 mins (sets quicker lol) and away you go. You may find you need to tweak it a bit to get it to the consistency you like.

Hope this helps x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.