Mix a mousse or an elk lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Melliewoo, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi can anyone tell me the approximate price of mix a mousse and what it's like thanksoooooooooooooooooo much

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Mellie, I think its about £4 per tub, but I know all CDC's charge variation of price. Its so lush, I have a least one of my shakes everyday with it. Its takes a bit of getting used to as in how much to put in to get a consistency that you like. Its fantastic with the chocolate tetra too.

Mmmmmmmmm, dreaming of lovely chocolate tetra and MAM tonight when I get back from my CDC with some ........ :drool:

Theresa x

4. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Sorry dont know how much it is , but its great and lasts quite a long time.
    Not on subject but can anyone tell me is ebay down tday? I just cant get on.

5. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks peeps new to this only started on sunday lol and want to try everything lol ebay fine for me too i agree with dancing it must be a sign lol how are u all finding your journeys so far???

6. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I charge £3 for MAM

7. botozi

botozi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    OMG, what a difference in price with the Netherlands. I pay € 11,50 for MAM. That's 8,75 GBP!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
    botozi

8. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Hi! MAM is fab:D, but I still haven't mastered the tetra one yet:(, tried twice now and can't get it right it ends up lumpy and sloppy :jelous: could anyone shed some light on the method as I'm desperate to try it!! Thank you!! bb x

9. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Thank you! (sorry I didn't see your other post) I'll give it a whirl tonight.:)

10. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just wondered is mix a mousse just gelatine? Would you be able to use gelatine instead?.....it's much cheaper.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.