Mix a mousse or an elk lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Melliewoo, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi can anyone tell me the approximate price of mix a mousse and what it's like thanksoooooooooooooooooo much

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Mellie, I think its about £4 per tub, but I know all CDC's charge variation of price. Its so lush, I have a least one of my shakes everyday with it. Its takes a bit of getting used to as in how much to put in to get a consistency that you like. Its fantastic with the chocolate tetra too.

Mmmmmmmmm, dreaming of lovely chocolate tetra and MAM tonight when I get back from my CDC with some ........ :drool:

Theresa x

4. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Sorry dont know how much it is , but its great and lasts quite a long time.
    Not on subject but can anyone tell me is ebay down tday? I just cant get on.

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i just checked ebay - okay for me.... maybe you should take it as a sign to stop spending money lol

6. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks peeps new to this only started on sunday lol and want to try everything lol ebay fine for me too i agree with dancing it must be a sign lol how are u all finding your journeys so far???

7. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I charge £3 for MAM

8. botozi

botozi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    OMG, what a difference in price with the Netherlands. I pay € 11,50 for MAM. That's 8,75 GBP!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
    botozi

9. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Hi! MAM is fab:D, but I still haven't mastered the tetra one yet:(, tried twice now and can't get it right it ends up lumpy and sloppy :jelous: could anyone shed some light on the method as I'm desperate to try it!! Thank you!! bb x

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i posted this on another thread today

my technique is very uncomplicated so I don't know if it will help you. (also, I don't understand why we are told to use really cold water for the packs when I use my tetras at room temp or from fridge and it makes no difference to the end result)

Tetra mousse:
    Entire tetra pack poured into mixing container
    Heaped scoop of mixamousse dumped on top
    Hand blender used on high setting for 1min (I turn it on as it hits the surface so there is a little bit of powder wafting up but that seems to minimise any wastage of mixamousse on surface of blender)
    Pour into glass (volume of tetra has now increased by about half so a half full glass prior to blending is now about 2 thirds full)
    Put in freezer for minimum of 10 mins ... sometimes needs longer in order to set firm.
    Consume

Yes, it is very rich so it may not be to everyone's taste but those of you who like that sort of thing, will love the taste of this

11. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Thank you! (sorry I didn't see your other post) I'll give it a whirl tonight.:)

12. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just wondered is mix a mousse just gelatine? Would you be able to use gelatine instead?.....it's much cheaper.

13. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

powdered gelatine ... i've wondered if there is an alternative out there... don't know the answer to your question

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.