Mix a mousse

Ani*me

How much are we allowed per day? thanks :)

The official line is one a day (and not on the same day as water flavourings either) however, I had 2 a day on most days of Sole Source - if it slowed my losses then so be it as it kept me on the plan. I don't think I would have carried on without my mousses as I loved them soooo much. The mix only adds an extra 20 calories or so anyway, so a few jogs up and down the stairs will sort that one!

ok thanks :) was going to make jelly and the recipe said 1 n half scoops of mix a mouse, so wasnt sure :)

i make jelly with the mix a mousse, i use roughly 250-300 ml of cold water out the fridge and 1 scoop of MAM, sometimes i just use the sachets of gelatine instead to make my jelly

I've never tried it! Is it jelly you can make or other stuff too?

I made green tea jelly :D was yummy

so, can you do jelly and mousse atc by adding this stuff? and milk too?? do you add it to shakes or tetras? confused!!

i dont really measure it but i have a large ramekin and fill it with boiling water, pop the green tea teabag in n let it stew until its the colour i like for my green tea, then add 1 or 2 sweetners and then i add 1 scoop of mix a mouse n whisk it all n put it in the fridge until its set. You can still taste the mix a mouse slightly, so you will have to give it a go and see if you like the taste of it hehe :)

But i got it from this recipe and changed it to green tea as i dont have any water flavouring yet:

JELLY
1/2 litre water
1 & 1/2 scoops of mix a mousse
few drops of food colouring (optional)
1 teaspoon of water favouring
Blend then put in ramekins or bowl. Chill for 2-4 hours until set.

omgawwwwd i just decided to make a mousse with a strawberry shake as ive kinda gone off drinking them and ive now asked myself why ive never done this before, it was yummy, just like angel delight :)

Back