Mix a mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hungry Horace, 14 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Hungry Horace

Hungry Horace Member

Hi folks,
    can anyone tell me if it is ok to make up one of these before bedtime and leave it in the fridge until the following morning to have it for breakfast. The reason i ask is because i am usually just up washed and away first thing, it would be a nice change from a shake.
    Ta,
    HH.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

As far as I know HH you should consume the shakes within about 15mins of making them. Not sure if the same applies to tetra's though as a friend of mine actually prepares hers before going to bed so that she can have it for brekkie.

I expect a CDC will be along shortly with the correct answer :)

4. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Think its ok with tetras but not shake as you have to have them within 15 mins

5. Hungry Horace

Hungry Horace Member

I didn't have any tetras left, so i made one up last night and had it this morning, tasted just the same as normal, didn't turn watery or anything so i dont know, i will lay off them till i get some more tetras unless anyone can definatley tell me if it's ok for sure or not, either that or get up at the crack of dawn to make them.
    Cheers, HH.

6. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    i think if you did it every so often then that would be fine. I sometimes make crisps and save them for later - thus losing some of the vitamins etc so cant see much difference. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.