mix2max help plz

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Im hopefully trying mix2max this week and hope i did okies yesterday but just read a bit on the sw website but i would like to ask that if i have muller light it had gotta be eaten after my dinner or lunch or breakfast i take it as its under the free food.

another one is so basically i can eat hea's and heb's inbetween so egg and crackerbread cos they heb and superfree food and three meals or a bed of salad if im hungry at night.

Thanks for advance if anyone can help :D

Intresting question!

I have done alot of mix2max and lost over 6 stone on it some time ago.

I used to eat my heathy a and bs with my meals, eat 3 meals a day and snack on fruit and muller yogs- but not sure if you couyld save the hex a and b for in between but cant see any reason why not.

Maybe someone else can help us out here?

ohhh so this plan does work then as extra easy not much my friend hehe but do better on green but bit bored of that tbh.

So can you check my menu for today

breakfast is morrison free sausages x2 lean bacon eggs mushrooms tomato and crackerbread(B's)

lunch pasta, mushrooms, sweetcorn, chicken (b's) and mozerella (a's)

dinner jacket potato, peppers, sweetcorn, spring onions, mozerella (a's) with beans

snacks muller light yoghurt, banana, pear.

just hope can eat this stuff as still not hungry yet but im off to make brekkie now :D

If you have one meal that is made just of free food and HEX's you can also have a fourth meal. I always have HEB cereal and fruit for breakfast, so could technically have a red lunch, green dinner and red supper if I wanted to.

I normally follow Mix 2 Match and it's great for flexability. I lost the same amount of weight on my first week of doing Mix 2 Match as my first week of Green/Red (7lb) so it seems to be as effective so far

Good luck

Thanks guy's for help

Back