mix2max

I was thinking about this today, I think they have officially scrapped the plan in favour of extra easy, but I still like the idea and you were able to have 2 HEs. Give it a try and see how your losses go I suppose.

i was just wondering as i used to to find it easier than having to stick to either red or green all day.ee definately did not work for me so i think i will be trying mix2max again.

yup i use it alot, like 4 days a week usually when i fncy pasta for lunch or something!

can someone explain it to me? i understand that you can have a red meal and a green meal in one day but im just confused about syns and Hex's? xx

Each mealtime you decide which colour meal you will have. Within that meal you stick to the rules of that colour, and around snacks you have to remain neutral or take the higher of two syn values.

2 HEbs and 2HEas per day

For example:
Dinner you are green.
You want meat with your dinner, so you count this as 1x HEb.

Later on you are hungry and want a snack, so you have 2x alpen light bars (HEb on both plans) but want a mugshot, which you have to syn at the higher value, which is red.

Milk in your tea etc =1hea for the day which is the same on both plans so can have it as a snack.

Hope that helped :/

Back