Mixed information from different consultants

I think forums for members as part of lifeline online and body optimise woudl be good, and they could have more control over problem members.

I used to be a member of their old forums and I beleive the real reason they shut down that was a number of discontented and rather pathetic members attacked Margaret Miles-Bramwell and said some awful things about her. The forum wasn't well maintained or moderated and so they just closed it.

You'd think there'd be some kind of regular standardisation events / meetings for SWCs attend? Maybe there is?

My SWC said corned beef is free if you cut the white fat off, wtf? And also, last night we had a stand in and our SWC was in hospital and she told us if we wanted to have flavoured Oats So Simple, then just syn the difference. Ok so this is what some people may do with their own 'twists' to the diet but I don't think it should be actively encouraged by a SW representative. I actually questioned her on the difference in fibre between original and syrup flavours, therefore the flavoured sachets wouldn't be fibrous enough to classify as HEX. She said 'she knew what I meant' but if it was the choice of having it or not... Didn't really understand that!

I too make sure i check on line where I can, also, when you do a food diary online, it says (after you go over 15 syns) that to avoid feelings of deprivation, we reccommend that members enjoy between 5 and 15 syns a day. so - not limited to 10, and not as many as 20.

I think most people are genuinely trying to help, but I think some may put peoples feelings above the truth and what is best for them.

its easy to think 'these little things don't really matter' but it is these little things that slowly unpick the stiches of a weight loss plan.

Back