Mmmmm :-/

Rhian27

This morning I did a cheeky midweek weigh in to see how things are going as I've been sticking to it 100% and I've lost nothing!!!!

i know I shouldn't have weighed but also know if I get to Monday and still nothing I will just give up as it's my nature:-/

wondering ehy why I started this before Xmas anyway! Sorry no any post am not feeling well either so that's not helping

Rhian

Look, just stay off the scales. W.I on Monday, post on here whatever the outcome and we will either celebrate with you or get you through your disappointment and keep you on track. Some people find it harder than others to get into things, some need to sneaky peek, others can think of nothing worse, we are all different but we are all here cos we want to lose weight and have abit (loads) of support whilst we do. You started before xmas to do exactly that... make a start. And make a start you have.

Firstly, All scales are different!

Secondly as I'm a serial weigher I have put my scales away so it's more of an effort to get them out I'm less likely to just jump on!

If you've been 100% u will be fine! Just don't give up then u will definitely go the other way! X

Back