Mocha's journey

Mocha_bear

***** Post made yesterday.

I havn't been on in ages because as you can imagine I've slipped up every day and not made it past 1pm!! I know the days not over but I'm going to bed now. I have no food in the house and gosh I feel like I'm really going to have my first day. The hardest part isn't feeling hungry but breaking the routine. I had nothing to do for the first time ever so totally focused on watching films, videos clips of skinny girls and it was a bit weird cause I'm not a lesbian but it has kept me focused. I'm praying tomorrow will be a good day just got to have faith in my self.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2

So day two really isn't over yet but it's coming up to one and I'm half way through my lunch break at work and its so hard. I've been in the loo for 20 mins to avoid everyone but have 40 mins left! I thought comming on here and posting will help. If I get through lunch I'll feel so good about myself. I'm planning on having my shake at quarter to when there's only 15 mins left! I woke up this morning and the scales said minus 3 lbs so I'm also using that as motivation.

On another note my head is aching and I keep getting whiffs of my favourite foods even though no one is eating them at work. Mood swings anyone lol. I am deffinately not fun to be around with now. :) Will try and take some pictures of myself for before and after photos. Good luck to us all..... Breath and smile :)

Last edited:
Ah bless ya. Yeah food smells not good. Yeah have been a bit moody and tearful !! It is getting better. Hope u feel better soon too. Would be lovely to see some pics xx

Day two is nearly over. I'm on my way home from my sisters birthday party and I didn't falter once. There was sooooo much food, Aftican and English and I didn't eat any of it. I'm so proud of my self, another challenge for me. The only people who noticed I wasn't eating were my two sisters who are super skinny, have just come back Ibiza and tucking into whatever they wanted. They are both supportive which is great and agreed that eveytime I lose a stone will get me something. They are ace. :) As I'm hoping to lose about 5 stones I'm looking forward to that.

On another note my breath stinks already! It's day two and already my breath stinks, great! Heading to boots tomorrow to get a travel size brush and paste oh and find some listerine strips. No headaches today, guessing its because I have drank so much water, enough to sink a boat; propperly spread out though and under 4 litres. I don't need to die from a water overdose!!!

Should be home in 35 mins then I'm off to bed as I didn't sleep well last night, constant getting up to pee and then random burping!! No idea what that's about??

I'm not really having hunger pangs I'm just more missing the routines and tastes of food so think in that sense whether I get into ketosis or not it's going to be a constant struggle! I know I over eat out of habit and routine so this is helping as its changing my routine.

Looking forward to day three!! :)

LadyKate25 said:
Ah bless ya. Yeah food smells not good. Yeah have been a bit moody and tearful !! It is getting better. Hope u feel better soon too. Would be lovely to see some pics xx

Will try and put some up as soon as. I plan on starting swimming next week so will deffo take some photos then. x

Day 3.

No idea what's going on today! I haven't had any hunger pangs, no headaches, some rumbling of the tummy but haven't felt like screaming because I'm hungry like day 1. Could I be ketosis already? My breath sure does stink like I am. Iv ordered a mini toothbrush, tongue scraper and mouth wash from amazon to take with me everywhere. Every time I use the loo I'll brush my teeth or at least tongue scrape and mouth wash.

Oh and one thing I haven't seen mentioned is muscle ache. I haven't done any more or unusual physical activity and yet my thighs are aching as if iv done 50 squats?!? No idea what that's about, it's bearable and not a discomfort so will carry on in silence.

Oh and I have just realised that it's 8pm and I have only had one shake! The first day I had three, yesterday I had two and today's I have only had one. I'm going to have another one as I know I need the nutrients but that's how not hungry I am.... plus when i had my first shake at 4pm I felt like I was going to be sick but swallowed it all. Yuck! I know I should have three and will try but it like I'm going to force my self to have that third shake every day!

I decided to start swimming, women's only classes and then water aerobics. Spent a few bob on a new swimming costume, waterproof mp3 player etc so looking forward to that. I actually enjoyed swimming and female only stuff are on three times a week when I'm actually available so it seems like its meant to be.

I do feel drained and lacking of energy and my eyes feel really tired so I have been been taking cod liver oil capsules and Multi vitamins as an extra boost. I know the shakes give us all we need but if these extra vitamins won't kill me then I'm doing it. Oh and I'm also drinking Pepsi max, I know it's cheating but it looks like its not effected my hunger pangs so it's working for me :) Just as long as its not effecting my weight loss , it has no calories or caffeine and uses sweeteners.

Day 3 and I've stuck to it. :) another reason to be proud of myself. I'm planning on doing this until 20th of Dec I need those extra days to get used to the taste of food again and then yes Christmas I'm going to enjoy myself then eat sensibly for a new me in 2013.

It's now 8.15. Is that to earl to go to bed?!? I think I will have all three shakes as my energy levels suck!

Hey hun

Keep up the good work!
It is f**king hard but you'll do it.
I am starving and my boyfriend has his friends over this evening and he's cooked so there'll be LOADS of tasty Ghanain food and I won't be having NONE! Going to have a shake and then get in the gym - i feel soooo sleepy but need to get a big loss under my belt this week.
And just to lest you know, your breath stops smelling so bad after a few days lol

Another good day. Knackerd will reply and report properly tomorrow.

Pepsi max & cod liver oil don't sound good to me, it may very well affect your weight loss. I'd speak to your pharmacist about that and I'm sure somebody with more knowledge on here than me can advise if my fears are justified. Also not having 3 shakes a day can have an adverse affect on your weight loss. I have my first shake at 12:00midday, 2ndone at 4:00pm then last one around 9:00pm. Maybe try a set shake routine like I have to ensure you get regular nutrients to keep your body satisfied and control any cravings you may get. Good luck.

If Pepsi max is ok on this diet it would make me one happy woman lol and you would think by now there would be a chewing gum available that doesn't affect ketosis! X good luck x

Back