Monday 5th January 2014 - New Year New Me

Hi BlinkyBonk - weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping for a loss of 2-3 although haven't done as much exercise as I would like and did have a cheeky Tia Maria and Diet Coke on Saturday.

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on (I really need to put the website on my taskbar so I will always see it then!)
Anyway, on the Monday just gone I lost 2.5lbs which was ok I guess!
It does put me over half way though which I'm happy about!
Have a good weekend and keep yourself occupied!
Ben

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on (I really need to put the website on my taskbar so I will always see it then!)
Anyway, on the Monday just gone I lost 2.5lbs which was ok I guess!
It does put me over half way though which I'm happy about!
Have a good weekend and keep yourself occupied!
Ben

Well done x

Aw thanks blubex and Rachella. I lost 2lbs on Monday so it's going in the right direction!
got my first night out in a long time on Friday though!
be good!

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on (I really need to put the website on my taskbar so I will always see it then!) Anyway, on the Monday just gone I lost 2.5lbs which was ok I guess! It does put me over half way though which I'm happy about! Have a good weekend and keep yourself occupied! Ben

Well done on the loss x

Went out on Friday - canapes going round all the time, i didn't succumb to the mini beefburgers, lamb koftas etc but I did have 1 salmon blini. Plus I stood at the bar all night where there were peanuts and I didn't touch one!

Went out on Friday - canapes going round all the time, i didn't succumb to the mini beefburgers, lamb koftas etc but I did have 1 salmon blini. Plus I stood at the bar all night where there were peanuts and I didn't touch one!

fantastic discipline. ... No way I would have resisted! !! well done :)

Well done on being so good and avoiding temptation :)

Hello everyone!
So another week gone and I lost 2.5lbs. really happy about this as I was out on Saturday evening at an Argentinian Steakhouse!
Keep up the good work everyone!
Half term now which upsets my routine but hopefully I can stick to the straight and narrow!

Hello everyone!
So another week gone and I lost 2.5lbs. really happy about this as I was out on Saturday evening at an Argentinian Steakhouse!
Keep up the good work everyone!
Half term now which upsets my routine but hopefully I can stick to the straight and narrow!

Wel done amazing effort! The thought of Argentinian steak is making me hungry!!

Stay strong during half term!!

Hello everyone, sorry I've been away. I've still been a good boy though!
I'll update the ticker. I got through a ten pin bowling evening, night at a gin club, curry and I'm not going to lie and say I did it all in moderation, I didn't. I just made sure I was right back on it the very next day :)
Ben

Well I've come back on because yup, it's all gone back on. and a whole lot more :(

well you back and that proves you here to start journey again???

Yes parisbeach! Need to sort out the ticker again! Thanks for replying by the way. ARe you ok?

Yeah not doing bad cynical girl. I was meant to be out tonight with my sister but she cancelled. That was a shame but it meant I was saving money and also not putting on calories.
I've just a stone to lose but this is the hardest bit to lose!
Thanks for asking!

Back