MONDAY A day in the Life of a SW dieter

ladylite

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Not been on for a couple of days been to an AGM and ball. Was reasonable good at the ball in that I didnt eat the pudding, although I did have some wine, but had save a lot of sins. I must say I danced the night away so hopefully that helped any discrepancy, well we will see tomorrow as it is WI day. Oh my internet connection at home is playing me up and I cant always get on so frustrating.

Back at work today, and it is lovely and sunny here in Berkshire.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Glad you enjoyed the ball! Weather here in Northern Ireland is horrible, that's usually the norm tho - very cold :gen125:

Had planned on going out a walk but I'm not sure, I guess I could just wrap up and get on with it and stop making excuses :sigh:

Hi there!!

Was just thinking of you ladylite!
I need a lot of persuasion today to stay away from the vending machines at work..just not feeling like I want to do this anymore...help!!!!

Good Afternoon! I have a couple of days off work so not doing much today and off to see My mum tommorow which Im looking forward to. Ive been able to hang washing out the past couple of days the weather has been that decent.

I am having a catch up on a couple of programmes and then having some time on the wii. Got weigh in tonight eeeek.

Back