Monday hour x hour

Fizzy

Silver Member
morning all, busy day today. Got to spring clean the house this morning and then school this afternoon to make crowns with year 2's.

Just having a bar to start to day off.

OOOpppppssss I started a daily as well, must have done it at the same time. Sorry hun x

good morning everyone

im starting again today, ive managed 3 pints of water and a shake so far. i really need to stay focused as i managed to talk myself out of this all the time, so fingers crossed i dont this time i can stick to it.

good luck to everyone
kellie

I have burnt my tongue, anyone know what I can do to get rid of the pain, I did it yestarday and its still hurting.

Morning everyone, I'm 0.75L down and having a bar at 11 ish.... although clock watching until I get there... mixed weekend but back on it today and trying to address my triggers atm to stay focussed.

Morning all, feeling groovy today as my trousers fell down this morning they are that loose!! yay!! had water n coffe so far going for half a shake soon. back to work now after a busy weekend at centre parcs and did great not to slip up. looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! have a great day everyone!!

Morning all, feeling groovy today as my trousers fell down this morning they are that loose!! yay!! had water n coffe so far going for half a shake soon. back to work now after a busy weekend at centre parcs and did great not to slip up. looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! have a great day everyone!!

Best get shopping for some smaller trousers!!

Hi guys, Been a bit naughty this weekend with it being my sons 4th birthday, and parties family friends and chocolate cake etc etc. But back on track today and hoping to lose 4 lbs or more this week. Going to think of this day by day now so each day is an achievment.

well what a bloomin awful day rainy and cold, horrible.

Cd is going fabby so heres to a good WI later in the week.lol.

Is this the thread we are using for today?
Hi again everybody. Thank goodness that days over, ive only just sat down.
Daughter leaves for hols in just over an hour and ex hubby is coming to get my car to take her to the airport in and pick up her b/f on the way.
Nearly three weeks on my own (she doesn't live with me but we see each other almost every day).
Hopefully she will be able to see that I have lost weight when she comes back. I wondered if I should start going to the swimming pool to tone up so I look energised as well.
Lynne x
Have a good evening everybody x

Morning, well ive had a ok day, had a bar atch already and im on 5th pint and a lot more to go! got a shake left for later and a chicken meal if i want one

I feel like a pork chop!!!
Lynne x

Thats odd!! I look like the whole hog lol
Lynne x

Back