Monday Night WI

I know I couldn't maintain WW without using my weeklies! X

See i get by on my daily points... it was harder to use them up at the start but now find it easier. But I want to start using my weeklies purely to benefit my weight loss... not because I need to (though it couldn't hurt - famous last words lol) Even if its a couple of slices of toast or cereal in the evening i guess xx

I hardly ever use my weeklies as well and exercise about 4 times a week. I really feel as if I don't need to use them and they are only there for back up just in case I want to go overboard. I'm actually quite nervous today as I need to lose some weight this week as I STS last week but that was after a good weekend or a bad one which ever way you want to look at it ha fingers croosed for at least a 2lb loss!!

1.5lbs off for me this week :)
Went to an all you can eat chinese on saturday with work, and didn't hold back! Glad I worked extra hard for the rest of the week now :)

Well done on the losses so far!

I am a bit nervous for tonight's weigh in because I have been so good this week. Nothing has gone in my mouth before pointing it, I have eaten at least 8 portions of fruit and veg a day and ate all but 3 of my weekly points, but my home scales showed a loss of just 100 grams this morning. I so dearly want to lose at least 400 grams to get my next 3 kilo Star. I wanted that last week too and had a stay the same :( Ugh I suppose it's not over until the Fat Lady (me) gets on the scales I suppose...

Good luck to everyone else yet to weigh in today.

Get in there 3.5lbs off. That is always a boost getting to the first 7lbs off!!

Well done to everybody else on the losses.

Morgenmuffel said:
Well done on the losses so far!

I am a bit nervous for tonight's weigh in because I have been so good this week. Nothing has gone in my mouth before pointing it, I have eaten at least 8 portions of fruit and veg a day and ate all but 3 of my weekly points, but my home scales showed a loss of just 100 grams this morning. I so dearly want to lose at least 400 grams to get my next 3 kilo Star. I wanted that last week too and had a stay the same :( Ugh I suppose it's not over until the Fat Lady (me) gets on the scales I suppose...

Good luck to everyone else yet to weigh in today.

hope you do well! If you're eating lots of fruit that will be lots of sugar so just be careful!xx

hope you do well! If you're eating lots of fruit that will be lots of sugar so just be careful!xx

Yeah, I have been trying to limit my fruit to 2 portions a day and filling up with veggies. I did lose the 400 grams exactly, but after two weeks of following the plan to the t with no cheating at all I am a little bummed by a sts and 400 grams (less than a pound), but a loss is a loss and I got my 4th Star.

Onwards to next week :)

Yay its totm so I wasn't feeling great but have lost 1 and a half all the walking I did paid off! Good luck to everyone still to weigh!x

Woo 2.5lbs loss this week - got my first silver 7. Only 0.5lbs til my 5% xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost half a pound tonight - not bad considering some of the things I have eaten this week (cheesecake oopss!). But even better than that - I am now under 20 stone! Get in...onwards and downwards.

Well done all on your losses!
Emms x

Went off track for a few wks but started back dis wk n wil let u knw next monday n den im goin back 2 classes next wk so hopefully i can get my mojo back haha =] xxx

brilliant losses xx

3lbs off this week for me :)
I'm so happy :D

Well done everyone =] 1st proper wk back n i put up a 1lb goin mad but wat can ya do jus one of dose things =] xx

Back