The Dieting Housewife

Found you hun :) subscribing x

Food Diary 05.01.14

Breakfast 6pts:
Two crumpets 3pts with two poached eggs 3pts

Dinner 5pts:
Chicken 3pts mashed potato 1pt with carrots and peas 1/2pt and a mini Yorkshire pudding 1/2pt

Tea 10.5pts:
Onion soup 0pts Crisps 5pts two cobs 4pts and a ww bakewell 1.5pts

Snacks 9pts (consumed last night making me accountable)
Six mini saag aloo 3pts Three mini cheese and onion pastry 6pts

Daily points 23
Points Used 30.5
Points Saved -7.5 (-11.5 total)

Roll on tomorrow when normality is resumed. I have no party foods left in the house so no more picking! Exercise starts tomorrow and I've got 3 weeks to my holibobs and to try drop 7lb. I'm also dropping my points for the next 4 days by 3pts to pull everything back inline.

Lisa x x x

You might found that you have a good loss with high and low points over a week if you can do it sweetie. If it all totals up it'll be like doing the wendie plan (dunno if you've heard of that?).

Hey :)

That's the kind of thing I'm trying to do really. Unfortunately it isn't always possible to stick to the day so I do sometimes take it as the week value. Fingers crossed I get something show on Friday. Weekends are always my worse which is why I weigh in on a Friday cause unfortunately a really bad weekend can show up really quick on me too!

Exercise didn't happen today but I know it will happen tomorrow and I'm not going to get beat up over it.

Food has been fabulous today! Managed to pull back in 4pts today. I've also pinned up my meals for the next 3 weeks in the kitchen. No treats around either, I'm focused focused focused.

Lisa x x x

Food Diary 06.01.14

Breakfast 4.5pts:
Slice of toast 2pts topped with cheesy scrambled egg 2.5pts

Dinner 4pts:
French onion soup 0pts two cobs 4pts

Teas 9.5pts:
Homemade quorn cottage pie 9.5pts

Snacks 1pt:
1/4 pint skimmed milk 1pt

Daily Points 23
Points Used 19