Monday Night WI

I know..it's my own fault!! Just enjoying the freedom that weekly points can give and I like eating them all!! ;-) quite chuffed that I can eat/drink out and enjoy myself and still stay same-in the past as soon as i let go a bit I've gained weight!!

It just shows how good propoints are and how easy it is to stick too!! :) if I can do it now I should find it easy to maintain! BUT on the other hand I'm not MAINTAINING yet and need to LOSE more!! ;-)

Well u enjoyed it so don't regret it pet!! I love pp too, it's def the best thing since sliced bread. I've never lasted so long or lost as much on any other plan, including discovery!! All hail pp xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1/2 lb for me this week.

I am going to have a funny few weeks with WW. Next Monday I am going to a funeral so won't be able to weigh in. Then the following 2 weeks I am off on holiday to Corfu. :)
As I am only allowed 2 weeks holiday (?!!!) - so annoying - I am going to weigh in on Thursday next week and will post here. Then I will have 2 weeks off!

x

Well done hel kp up the gd work don't worry about hold as u b doing plenty walking and swimming so go relax and enjoy ur hols x x

Well 2nd wk in and another 1 and a half off that's 6lbs in 2 wks really pleased hope I can kp it up gl for nxt wk every1 x x

Well 2nd wk in and another 1 and a half off that's 6lbs in 2 wks really pleased hope I can kp it up gl for nxt wk every1 x x

Thanks for your earlier message Pauline. You're right to tell me not to overly worry about holiday. Plus I am planning on lots of lovely swimming which should help.

Congrats on your fantastic loss. 6lbs in 2 week is a great achievement! Keep up the good work :) x

lucylis said:
hi everyone I joined last week and my wi is tonight! only just noticed this thread so hope you dont mind me joining! :) good luck for tonight everyone x

Hi lucylis nice to see u here how was ur wi Good luck

Hi all got weighed today as mo class yest lost 2lbs this week am over the moon and congrats to everyone

Hi all got weighed today as mo class yest lost 2lbs this week am over the moon and congrats to everyone

Woo-hoo! Well done Lalta x :clap:

I've had a very bad week (in a good way-lots of fun but naughty food) both me and my husband are teachers and have been offfot half term-this involved lunch out, a meal and theatre, mother in laws birthday Chinese buffet meal and copious amounts of wine/pimms and lemonade (diet) !! ;-) oh well-right back to it as from tomoro!!

:) xx hope you are all well xx

Oh forgot to mention 2 parties with party food and 2 mornings of coffee with the girls!! Oops!!

Back