Monday Night WI

2lb on for me this week...had a fab time though this week and wouldn't have changed a thing!! ;-) back to it this morning!! xx

That's brilliant Linda-well done to you both and welcome to WW!! :) x

Hi all hope you had good weight losses this week i stayed the same nit dissapointed been living on salad all week

Hi everyone....

Tonight will be my second wi, I lost 2lbs last week...

I lost 7stone last time round, I going to loss another 3 and a half... I'm aiming for Xmas.

Can I join the team :) plz

Dianep said:
Hi everyone....

Tonight will be my second wi, I lost 2lbs last week...

I lost 7stone last time round, I going to loss another 3 and a half... I'm aiming for Xmas.

Can I join the team :) plz

Hi and welcome how did u do this week i lost 2lbs

Hi lalta,

Well done you :)

I lost 3, but headed straight out for a curry for my friends birthday!!!
Hey ho I'll make up for it during the week!
How long have u been doing ww?

Hi congrats thats brilliant i bin doing ww for years on and off i a yo yo this time i joined 3mths ago got 3stones more to lose but enjoying it this time

Well done to all the Monday weigh in losses!
I put on half a lb.. Not too worried as eaten out twice.. Start a fresh week tomorrow to knock it off

Hi I'm new to minimins, I started weight watchers about a week and a half ago, I have a really long way to go need to lose 8 stone, I'm just going to take it slow. Hopefully around a year. I lost 3lbs in my first week hoped for better, but hey it's a start ?

I weigh in on mondays been doing this 5 weeks and have lost 16lb would love to join this thread go away in 8 weeks on a late honeymoon have 17lb to go till goal hopein i get there in time for my hols we will see but good luck to u all x

Jjones you sound a bit like me earlier on this year...I got married last august, joined WW again in Jan (after putting back on the weight I'd lost for wedding) and went on honeymoon at Easter!

Where are you going on honeymoon?? Good luck with you WW journey xx xx

Back fully on WW... 20th

Hi donnadugdale

Welcome!!!

3 is great :) slow and steady your keep it on that way.. I know it's frustrating tho.
Small goals it won't seem so daunting then.

Hi just going canaries,carnt belive i could be at goal in 8weeks never in my life have i started a diet and ever got to the finish line. I just hope that i get there and when i do i stay there lol i must think thin......... This is the very last diet EVER
Hope u do really well,and i shall keep u all up to date on a monday x

Dianep said:
Hi donnadugdale

Welcome!!!

3 is great :) slow and steady your keep it on that way.. I know it's frustrating tho.
Small goals it won't seem so daunting then.

Thanks Dianep that's what I'm hoping to do, working towards my 5% first

Back