Monday Night WI

Hi donnadugdale

I hope your week is going well? 5% is a great goal :) I'm really hoping I've lost this week but I'll be happy if I've stayed the same. I ate far to much on Monday after wi ( curry it was yum lol )
Plus its not the best time at mo, if u know what I mean :(

Yeah absolutely that can add extra weight in the first place. I wouldn't worry about Monday night everyone deserves a treat on weigh in night!

Hi lost 2lbs this week going hols tomorrow turkey cant wait so hols start today get the wine out

That's fab well done! Have a great time :)
I put on half a pound, but it wasn't a surprise!!
I'll get that off & more next week

0.5lbs...my first loss in what seems like ages!! STS and +0.5lb for the last few weeks so I'm quite pleased about that!! xx

Back fully on WW... 20th

Well done on your losses everyone :) I was hoping for 2lbs, and exactly lost 3.5lbs :) first silver 7.......Hooray!!!!

Hi everyone im bk from hols went to ww yesterday and put on 4lbs which was witin my allowance to myself to gsin but ate and drank to my gearts content but back into routine now well done eberyone on ur losses

My first weigh in will be on monday, feel as though I've lost nothing despite sticking to it for the whole week so far, but we will see :D

Kaylee said:
My first weigh in will be on monday, feel as though I've lost nothing despite sticking to it for the whole week so far, but we will see :D

I felt like that this week and I'd lost 2lb so good luck on Monday :)

Kaylee said:

Goodluck for wi tomorrow

Back