Monday Night WI

Lost 0.5 this week, bit gutted as my weightloss doesn't reflect my effort.....I know I shouldn't feel down but the last three weeks have been disappointing, I have tracked, weighed and exercised like an athelete as my head is in the zone but I still am not seeing the results. My leader is not the most dynamic person so any help is always from minimins is gratefully received...... I am still on the path even though it would have been easy to stray. :)

Busybee, I'm feeling your pain... I track & I do karate twice a week & kickboxing twice a week but my weight loss is v slow!!!
Just kp positive, I'm going to start to measure myself monthly to see if I'm losing inches...
Kp in the zone huni

Hi only lost 0.5 againthis week bit slow on the exercise as get very tired but will have to pull socks uo

Not bad thanks weigj in tomorrow night and my own scales aren't looking good at the moment :( feel bloated. So I hope I lose something! X

Lost 2lb on first wi on the new pro points!chuffed only another 12lb to lose then I'll finally be happy!lol.must admit finding pro points harder than the previous ww!

lost 1lb last night, talked to my leader and she suggests that I dont eat enough for the exercise I am doing. I now have to eat my 49 points for 1 week to see if this makes a difference. I do struggle with the 49 extra, I worry that this is too much on top. I dont want to harp on about the old system but I did not eat this much before and the weightloss was steady......has anyone else been told they must eat the 49 points...

I put on 4lb dis wk cant seem 2 get back 2 a steady weight loss its really depressing need 2 sort it out :(

KazzyBaby said:
I put on 4lb dis wk cant seem 2 get back 2 a steady weight loss its really depressing need 2 sort it out :(

Hi yes it is realy depressing i too am slowly getting into bad habits but keep at it and ot will start coming off maybe your going thru the plateau where for few weeks it just stays the same

Kazzy, I was like that from Jan to July, just not in the right place headwise......I then got so fed up with myself the misery made me make some changes ie. exercise so I made a plan and just got on with it....still the WL is slow but I have lost inches 5 in July so I have got something to smile about......good luck Kazzy :wavey:

I lost 2lb of d 4 i put on last wk so im feelin pretty gud bout dat =]

Back