Monday Night WI

Well, I'm back!

I've not been on here for a couple of months or to weight watchers due to family problems. I decided to bite the bullet and return last week. I had put on 7lb unfortunately but am pleased to report that after my first week back I've lost 4.5lbs and am back on it 100%!

I see that all my old pals are doing so well! Well done to all of you and it is nice to see how well the newer people are doing!

I hope I can keep up with you all xxx

looks like your all doing really well..
i also go wi on a monday, i go at 12pm..
its my first wi on monday xx

thanks dianep dont think i'll lose that much if any, coz i making sure i got food right i forgot to point my milk all week :(
so i'll let u know tomorrow xx

No weigh in for me today. Feeling too poorly after having wisdom tooth surgically removed on Friday night. Best of luck to everyone else and onwards and downwards for next week xxx

Hel83 said:
Well, I'm back!

I've not been on here for a couple of months or to weight watchers due to family problems. I decided to bite the bullet and return last week. I had put on 7lb unfortunately but am pleased to report that after my first week back I've lost 4.5lbs and am back on it 100%!

I see that all my old pals are doing so well! Well done to all of you and it is nice to see how well the newer people are doing!

I hope I can keep up with you all xxx

Hi welcome back and a great loss

no WI this week as leader on hols......might try and get to another meeting on Thursday for WI......nevermind! Good lick to everyone else :)

Hi all lost 2lbs this week hurray its shifting again

Hi Lalta

Great to hear from you and congrats on your losses so far and your latest 2lb xxx

Bit of a nightmare week and a half for me. I had to have a wisdoom tooth surgically removed and it has been really painful. I've been drugged up on antibiotics and three types of painkiller which means I have been off work and left feeling quite sick. I did stick to my points to start with but was told that I needed to eat much more to get rid of the sick feeling. I am so worried as I know I will have probably put on the 4.5lb I lost in my first week as I ate so many carbs and stuff.

Dreading weigh in on Monday. :mad:

I'll have my first WI on Monday - so I'm just popping in to say hi to you all first!

I weigh myself - think I'll stick to first thing on Monday mornings and that way it'll be more accurate. It's weird not having a meeting to go to and getting weighed by someone else!

Good luck everyone for this week :)

Hi, my wi day is Monday but I couldnt help a sneak preview this morning, and jumped on the scales thinking after the gym once, kickboxing twice & karate twice... I would of lost at least half my body weight lol, but no I've stayed the SAME!!!!!???? I've tracked and stay with in my points Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Back