Monday Night WI

Hel83 said:
Bit of a nightmare week and a half for me. I had to have a wisdoom tooth surgically removed and it has been really painful. I've been drugged up on antibiotics and three types of painkiller which means I have been off work and left feeling quite sick. I did stick to my points to start with but was told that I needed to eat much more to get rid of the sick feeling. I am so worried as I know I will have probably put on the 4.5lb I lost in my first week as I ate so many carbs and stuff.

Dreading weigh in on Monday. :mad:

Hi hel83 hope you are recovering from toothache it's very painful thank you for your message of support I too have been nibbling more than I should but good luck for tomorrow

Ok...I weighed myself this morning and have lost 6 pounds this week on PP! :D So pleased!

Yes, it was my first week. Have tried WW in the past and most recently SW before my illness. Tried again afterwards and just found it so difficult. Now looking forward to my life post chemo and on WW PP! :D

I bet u are :) 6lbs is fab... I lost 7 stone on the old wwpoints, I had a break for 3 years and put a stone bk on. I'm currently wanting to loss 3 stone.... Are you doing it at home? Ive been going to the meetings, I'm feeling a tad frustrated at the mo due to being told u have to lose a stone before your points change, well I've stayed the same pretty much for a couple of weeks so I thought I'd take a look on line to c wot points I should be on... I should of dropped 2 points 3lbs ago :( agh!!! No wonder I've stayed the same... So a fresh start this week :)

I'm doing it all online. Starting weight (can't change on iPhone app for some reason!?!) was 11st1 and I want to lose about two stone in total. So...I'm 6lbs down so far - 22lbs to go! Or maybe 23/24lbs so I'm either dead on 9st or just in the 8s! :D

You did brilliantly well - keep going!

Well done peeps and good luck people still to wi in

i been to wi and put on 0.5lb but expected more as its star week, plus i didnt use all my pp...
well done to everyone who's been weighed and good luck to everyone else xx

Hi

After all the worrying of putting on weight after having my wisdom tooth removed and not following my points properly I am delighted that I lost 0.5lb this week. I am now fully fixed and back on track for this week. Phew! :)

xxx

Well ive stayed the same for d past 2 wks i knw im not puttin on but im workin my ass off n gettin no were hopefully a loss dis wk even not gonna go out 4 a drink dis wk see wil i shift any weight n dats gud goin 4 me haha =] xxxx

goodluck to everyone for monday, im going tuesday this week as our leader off on bank holiday so she doing it tue instead x

I hope I see a loss again this week as it'll be my second week. I've heard from a few people they lost a lot in first week and nothing in second week. Really hope I keep going (obv I know I won't lose six pounds again!!!).

Well, I lost 0.2lbs which is a loss but not one with which I'm happy :(

Oh and sorry I weigh in on Monday mornings and not nights like I'm supposed to - I'm weighing at home.

STS this week :-( need to get back on it fully now this week!just brought myself a new coat in a size 12 tho which has made my day as not been size 12 top for a long time!lol whoop!!

I lost 2lbs last night.... But it's my anniversary so we're going out tonight & tomorrow!!!! Next week could be interesting lol

Hi all well done on your losses i only lost 1/2lb bit dissaponted but have been only doing it 50% better pull my socks up

Back