Monday Night WI

Hey guys

Well done to you all for your losses. I lost 1lb this week xxx

Congrats Claireanddanielson on your size 12 coat! That is brilliant! :)

hi lalta just wanted to say nice one on ur loss hun xx always remember a loss is a loss hun. goodluck for next week hun xxx

manda72 said:
hi lalta just wanted to say nice one on ur loss hun xx always remember a loss is a loss hun. goodluck for next week hun xxx

Thanku i have just been getting comfortable with food fingers crossed for tomorrow goodluck for ur wi

I lost 1.2lbs this week :)

Hi agai 0.5lb 4th week running losing half pounds getting frustrated now patience has mever been a virture with me well done everyone

lalta said:
Hi agai 0.5lb 4th week running losing half pounds getting frustrated now patience has mever been a virture with me well done everyone

Least it's going right direction do u eat ur weeklies?also have you tried the Wendy plan?xx

Dianep said:
What's the Wendy plan??

Someone on
Here sent it me other week.it's using ur weeklies as it shows over the 7 days it's supposed to give ur metabolism a kick start and can speed up weight loss that week
See pic of how to use your weeklies over the 7 days.

Attachments

• image-541230229.jpg
    image-541230229.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 32
Thanku for advice i mgt try the wendy plan i eat very light in day like soup or a salad or just fruit but love my snacks in eve and eat late

Interesting, I might try that to. After wi I eat whatever I want for tea and don't count the points it would never be any where near my weeklies.... Then I just revert bk to my daily's. So the Wendy plan will mix it up a bit :)

Well done to everyone - losses for all!

I lost 1/5 lbs this week xxx

Dianep said:
Interesting, I might try that to. After wi I eat whatever I want for tea and don't count the points it would never be any where near my weeklies.... Then I just revert bk to my daily's. So the Wendy plan will mix it up a bit :)

Yeah deffo worth a try.let me kno how u get on with it,I tried it once but I fell off wagon on the weekend I was on it so didnt follow it properly would prob of lost more than a 1lb if I had :) xx

Back