Monday Night WI

I weigh in Monday nights, so il post what I lose on mon, I'm on week one :)

Hi guys I'm a newbie and was wondering if I could join ur thread? I've jst started ww again today new to pp though so would appreciate all the help I can get! Got alot to lose and I'm going to weigh myself every Monday morning I'm hoping this site will help keep me on track! I've set up a food diary called Sharon's diary starting AGAIN and would would appreciate any followers to let me know if I'm on the right track. Thanks in advance and hope to post a loss nxt Monday! Here's to a good week for everyone! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well i maintained this week,but expected a gain coz its totm so im happpy x
hi slr77 welcome hope ur enjoying it.xxxx

slr77 said:
Hi guys I'm a newbie and was wondering if I could join ur thread? I've jst started ww again today new to pp though so would appreciate all the help I can get! Got alot to lose and I'm going to weigh myself every Monday morning I'm hoping this site will help keep me on track! I've set up a food diary called Sharon's diary starting AGAIN and would would appreciate any followers to let me know if I'm on the right track. Thanks in advance and hope to post a loss nxt Monday! Here's to a good week for everyone! x

Hi and welcome good luck on ur weight loss journey

Lost half a pound this week - TOTM for me too :(

Can i join? Will be getting weighed on Monday night this is my first week! eeek! It is normal too feel like you havent lost anything isnt it? x

Hi Manda well done that's brill! Fingers crossed ive lost hehe! 1 side of me is excited the other worried lol xxx

Ive lost 1 and 1/2lbs! Was kinda gutted as had my heart set on a good loss as everyone said how good the first week is. But hey ho onwards n downwards! xxx

Loulabella2 said:
Ive lost 1 and 1/2lbs! Was kinda gutted as had my heart set on a good loss as everyone said how good the first week is. But hey ho onwards n downwards! xxx

Well done loulabella that's a great loss!! Do u have a food diary on here? x

Aww thanks :) I think im about to come on my period too so probably don't help! No i don't. Do you?

Well done for your loss that's fab! xxx

Back