Monday Night WI

Lost a pound I think. Scales playing silly ******* and gave me 4 different weights! Gonna buy some new ones today. Was hoping for at least 2lb nut due on at weekend so maybe it's that x

Well done on a loss all the same :) I used to own some scales like that, I'd get on and see a nice weight while fully clothed, get off, get naked and then gain 2 pounds... stupid scales!

I am waiting for the official weigh in this evening, but the home scales are showing a gain which is very annoying as I was 100% all week apart from the dinner party on Friday where we were served Cheese Fondue and Bread, nothing else and even though I had all my weeklies and most of my dailies left I am not sure it will have been enough, so I am gonna worry about it all day :(

Will keep my fingers crossed for u Hun. Do u not use ur weekly 49 points then?? I have been doin plan for 2 weeks and have used them all both weeks. Do u think that mite b why my weightloss is slow xxx

Oh yeah I meant I had saved all 49 points for the dinner party on Friday but am not sure if even then it wasn't enough points to cover the cheese and bread-fest lol.

I am not sure how much you have left to lose but here in Germany the weekly points decrease just like the dailies do so someone with very little to lose would be on 29 daily and 35 weekly points, so it could be why your loss was smaller than you hoped. Although it should be noted that government guidelines say that a healthy loss rate is 1-2 lbs a week :)

Want to lose 4 stone so would like it to come off quicker than a pound a week! Thought I would have lost about 3lb in my first week cos normally everyone has a good loss wen they first start doin it! My mum is convinced I have an underactive thyroid like her but I'm not so sure xx

Don't think I've got the patience to wait until next Halloween, mite not have a choice tho eh. Bought some new scales but frightened to death of getting on them incase they tell me I weigh more than I thought xx

Meh worse than I had feared 1.2 kilos on, but our leader was getting married today so it was a different lady I am not sure if that means it was different scales. My BF stayed the same and he was expecting about a kilo loss from what he weighed on our scales compared to last week, so I suppose I am happy I was prepared for some kind of gain.

Only 2.5 in my first 3 weeks tho! Was hoping to lose that in the first week. Think I must b doing something wrong. Not got any plans this week so gonna b extra gud and see how I get on. If no better mite start putting food diary on here for help xxx

Well I haven't logged on for a few weeks mainly because I have been really really bad, totally lost my motivation and therefore tonight at my WI I gained 2.5lbs.

But..... this is a new start and my goal is to have a loss of 2.5lbs for next mondays WI. fingers crossed.

Well done to all of you who have managed to stick to their points and resist the temptation of hallowene and other treats.

I'll update again next week with my progress.....fingers crossed

Hi just wondering if I can join your group please? I had my 2nd wi tonight (mon) and lost 2 and a half lbs which gets me my half stone, Im so pleased but just hope I can stick at it x:)

Well I haven't logged on for a few weeks mainly because I have been really really bad, totally lost my motivation and therefore tonight at my WI I gained 2.5lbs.

But..... this is a new start and my goal is to have a loss of 2.5lbs for next mondays WI. fingers crossed.

Well done to all of you who have managed to stick to their points and resist the temptation of hallowene and other treats.

I'll update again next week with my progress.....fingers crossed

2.5lbs in a few weeks is not so bad, I once put on 7lbs in one week! I bet most of it will be water bloating and you'll have no problem reaching that goal of having it gone by next week. Here's to a new start :)

Hi just wondering if I can join your group please? I had my 2nd wi tonight (mon) and lost 2 and a half lbs which gets me my half stone, Im so pleased but just hope I can stick at it x:)

Welcome Frumpy Mummy, fab losses so far well done :)

Back